*** Apex Legends ***

Caporegime
Ahh right then you dont haha

Did someone at your work go along to it? It ended up being cancelled last minute 4 teams pulled out.

We going to try and go for the next one. I have a team of 3. People I know in real life (not on forum) that I play with every other day.

Last time we played 9 games won 7 came second in one. So we are a good team. So wanted to see what we were like against people who take it seriously.

It is very much a team game, sure you can get slayers that carry but when they come up against a good team they won't be able to do what they do against scrubs.

We got a game the other day we had over 20 kills as a team all in the middle respawn point. Teams kept flocking to us when we had just finished one off another showed up. The respawn point in between cascades, bridges and bunker the one with 3 entrances into it looks kinda like a cave but open above.

I think when ranking comes in things will change a lot and it will become sweaty. It will go from 5-7 wins per session to 1 win in a session if you are lucky. So I have mixed feelings about ranks. I like the game currently but that is because we are winning a good 75%+ of our games.

Caporegime
Did someone at your work go along to it? It ended up being cancelled last minute 4 teams pulled out.

We going to try and go for the next one. I have a team of 3. People I know in real life (not on forum) that I play with every other day.

Last time we played 9 games won 7 came second in one. So we are a good team. So wanted to see what we were like against people who take it seriously.

It is very much a team game, sure you can get slayers that carry but when they come up against a good team they won't be able to do what they do against scrubs.

We got a game the other day we had over 20 kills as a team all in the middle respawn point. Teams kept flocking to us when we had just finished one off another showed up. The respawn point in between cascades, bridges and bunker the one with 3 entrances into it looks kinda like a cave but open above.

I think when ranking comes in things will change a lot and it will become sweaty. It will go from 5-7 wins per session to 1 win in a session if you are lucky. So I have mixed feelings about ranks. I like the game currently but that is because we are winning a good 75%+ of our games.
Ranked games are always a choice. You can play normal games if you wish.

Caporegime
Anyone seen Shroud on this? The guy is insanely good.

he's good on any FPS though.

his brain is moulded to play shooters and looting is just an add-on from his cs days where you have to quickly select what guns, armour and frags you are going to buy with the money available. the economy in cs:go is insanely important at the highest level which he played at.

he's used to making those decisions at a very fast speed. something i take 5 seconds to do he has done in 0.5 seconds.

his aim is such that he can kill you with any gun. i've seen him kill 3 people within 2 seconds using a g7 scout. i've seen him no scope a lot and forget it if he has a r301 with it's laser aim you are wrecked.

nrg_dizzy is just as good if not better.

this game actually doesn't suit sniping at all. which is why the kraber is useless. if it did his class would show even more as he was great in PUBG.

Soldato
his aim is such that he can kill you with any gun. i've seen him kill 3 people within 2 seconds using a g7 scout. i've seen him no scope a lot and forget it if he has a r301 with it's laser aim you are wrecked.

nrg_dizzy is just as good if not better.

this game actually doesn't suit sniping at all. which is why the kraber is useless. if it did his class would show even more as he was great in PUBG.
Haha I took this guy out a few days ago while he was jumping around trying to one shot people, never knew who he was until you mentioned him. You think this guy owns? It's simply point and shoot on a insta kill connection, try that on a 56k dial up modem where you have to predict where someone is going to be, at a time in lag, in mid air, so you can pull off a one hit combo. You young uns have it easy :p

Associate
Season 2 is a definite improvement over 1, but even playing with mates I find myself getting bored if I try and play for a session.

Also the issues connecting for a game is getting annoying. It'll connect to a game and then when you're back to the lobby trying to get another it'll error out and require a few tries to get back in. This is on PS4.

Caporegime
Season 2 is a definite improvement over 1, but even playing with mates I find myself getting bored if I try and play for a session.

Also the issues connecting for a game is getting annoying. It'll connect to a game and then when you're back to the lobby trying to get another it'll error out and require a few tries to get back in. This is on PS4.

season 2 is garbage. far too messy now. a lot of luck now involved rather than skill.

you now have even more 1 or 2 man squads in the latter circles for easy wins if you get lucky

Associate
season 2 is garbage. far too messy now. a lot of luck now involved rather than skill.

you now have even more 1 or 2 man squads in the latter circles for easy wins if you get lucky

I know what you mean, energy weapons have become the new meta it seems especially with the addition of the hopup for the alternator. I like that they have encouraged people to play all legends now, but, eh it's a bit meh.

Soldato
Wattson is so much fun to play, think I'm going to main her for a while.

Last game we engaged a team at range and pushed them, for some bizarre reason they chose to run and hide in a room with one door. Stuck a fence across it and slung some thermite in :D

Got lucky late game with the circle and barricaded ourselves into a building, fences on both entrances and interception pylon in the middle. Bangalore popped smoke over the fences. 4 teams tried to push us and got minced :D

Quite often drop fences as we're pushing another team, to slow up and deter third parties. Also good for securing a building for a few seconds while you heal/loot after a fight.

Soldato
The Alternator absolutely shreds now, it needs a nerf.

It got nerfed today...disruptor rounds did anyway.

Change to Disruptor Rounds Hopup

• Reduced the shield damage multiplier from 2.26 to 1.7. It's a minor tweak while we evaluate the full weapon meta next week.

Man of Honour
It got nerfed today...disruptor rounds did anyway.

Change to Disruptor Rounds Hopup

• Reduced the shield damage multiplier from 2.26 to 1.7. It's a minor tweak while we evaluate the full weapon meta next week.
Ah fair enough. I take it no update to the game is needed as that's server side? Origin is showing no updates available.

Still keep getting a load of leaf errors and disconnects.

Back
Top Bottom