*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Seeing a lot of Pathfinders and Octanes. You need to be fast. Had my first top 2 but got sniped and was toast. Loving solos. I don't really care about skins or badges but people are understandably going crazy on the Apex Reddit. Crazy money for very little.

Man of Honour
It came out at 8, new map is suited towards snipers, there's fewer tight spots on the map. Keeps bloody crashing for me though.

Associate
I'm loving it.
Crypto,s drone is very handy and Caustics nox gas cannisters seem to be more effective.
Pathfinders grapple feels different though.
New map is mahoosive :)

Soldato
Has anyone had issues where you can play a game for around ten minutes then you get so much lag it’s unplayable, when you eventually get kicked to menu it either comes up shoe error or your menu is laggy like this https://twitter.com/oneshotkill13/status/1180834632503382016?s=21

I’m playing it on the PS4 sometimes I have an hour or so of no lag and plays perfect then suddenly hit with this, I don’t think it’s my internet connection I have a feeling it’s more to do with the game

Soldato
Has anyone had issues where you can play a game for around ten minutes then you get so much lag it’s unplayable, when you eventually get kicked to menu it either comes up shoe error or your menu is laggy like this https://twitter.com/oneshotkill13/status/1180834632503382016?s=21

I’m playing it on the PS4 sometimes I have an hour or so of no lag and plays perfect then suddenly hit with this, I don’t think it’s my internet connection I have a feeling it’s more to do with the game

I've been playing this solidly for a couple of months (since S2 launched) and I've never seen that before. Base PS4 here. Very, very rarely get any kind of lag. That's a weird stutter loop wth.

Soldato
I've been playing this solidly for a couple of months (since S2 launched) and I've never seen that before. Base PS4 here. Very, very rarely get any kind of lag. That's a weird stutter loop wth.

I’ve had this since day one of apex , sometimes I don’t ever get the lag menu and I can play the game but i usually only play for maybe a hour or so a day few times a week. It is the same judder when choosing character tor Aswell when it appears. I’ve closed the game before and restarted it and that seemed to cure it for few games. It’s a base PS4 that I have Aswell ,it’s so strange

Man of Honour
Trying to rank up and I just don’t think Caustic is effective enough. You can hear his traps being laid from far away and he has no speed. Going to go back to Bangalore as a main I think, always seemed to do well with her.

Caporegime
Trying to rank up and I just don’t think Caustic is effective enough. You can hear his traps being laid from far away and he has no speed. Going to go back to Bangalore as a main I think, always seemed to do well with her.
All legends run at the same speed. Unless you stim with Octane.

Back
Top Bottom