*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Having to uninstall this. The update has killed the game for me so will see if a reinstall will work.
Well, loos like I can't play this anymore. The update has messed the game up and it won't load the map, freezes then crashes. What a mess.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am loving this. It's amaing how frequently randoms will work as a team, and in this game it's so important that the squad work together. You obviously get those odd people that drop alone or don't revive, etc, but for the most part it's awesome.

I'm working my way to the achievement for winning with 8 different legends, got the first 6, just need to unlock the other 2 and win with them.

I've had loads of audio issues on Xbox One X, the latest patch has improved it a bit but I'm still getting audio cutting out or being delayed, which is annoying. Also getting some annoying micro stutter since the latest patch.

Soldato
Game is a breath of fresh air coming from Fortnite. Fortnite itself is pretty incredible and how devs have supported it keeping it fresh.

But I never really got on with building, much prefer the movement based mechanics and gunplay in Apex.

Only trouble I’m having is with the guns, ammo and damage seem to be very low and end up emptying a clip into someone to only turn around and melt me with a lmg. That and not knowing what each gun does so in beggininh scramble I don’t know if gun is auto, semi or single shot and end up dying due to not holding trigger down or to holding it down with the wrong type of gun!

Shotguns also suck.

Associate
Played this for the first time today on PS4 and really enjoyed it. I haven't played the other BR games so was coming into it fresh. Have to say, the ping system is really cool, so simple but it helps teamwork so much. I suck but can see myself throwing plenty of time at this!

Soldato
Is mastiff the golden one you only get in drops?

Mozambique or whatever it’s called is the one that annoys me. Even the others are very unreliable like sometimes do 12 damage. I probably just suck though.
Nah, the Mozam is terrible in this game. Which is odd as in titan fall 2 it was a good weapon.

Soldato
Game just gets better for me, apart from a few niggling bugs I can't really fault it. Have had some great games and as above some randoms can be very good to play with because of the ping system. Just had first kill of the day, kill leader, 11 kills and final kill and win, with the first randoms I joined today, excellent stuff. I was going to get Metro Exodus on release but I'm too hooked on this right now, save myself a few quid no doubt!

If you haven't played it yet do it, it really is a cracking game.

Soldato
Finally got a win, to with randoms and no comms too :)

No kills for me, I'm Pathfinder so just got to vantage points and put fire down and spotted for the other two. Worked pretty good!

Soldato
Quick game this evening, something went wrong during matchmaking so I ended up being solo. Figured I might as well carry on anyway. Got a quick kill and hid while the other two ran off. Tootled around the map using pathfinder radar to get into good sniping positions and just kept taking potshots at the other teams when they got into firefights, then running off again.

Came second, finally busted when the circle was about 10m across and I had to give away my position :>

Caporegime
I've been playing games most of my life, and when I was at college in the early 2000's I played a lot of multiplayer Counterstrike on PC

But i'm far from an amazing FPS player. I've got to think I either have been quite lucky or the game is pretty forgiving as last night I was in two different teams that came 2nd, twice in a row (with randoms I should add) and then a few more games later a different team I was part of won (and I got the final two kills)

Maybe it's because the game is new and so many millions of people are playing, that the skill level is so varied, but on the few occasions I used to play Fortnite I would normally get my arse handed to me, or completely fail at the end when I had to build stuff. But I'm actually ok at Apex legends.

Back
Top Bottom