Apparent pixels on light colors (imagine provided)

Associate
Hello. I run a AOC G2460PG 24" monitor 1920x1080 144hz G-Sync.

I'm just wondering why these pixels are so apparent and if there is any fix to it, may not be the monitor but the video card maybe? anyhow here's a picture.

7bced140983eeeb4a8d38b253b541ae8

https://gyazo.com/7bced140983eeeb4a8d38b253b541ae8

I'm thankful for any replies which can help me in this matter.

Associate
If that's a screenshot and you can see the issue on another monitor, then no, it is not the fault of your monitor. Zooming in on that picture I can see pixels but really, that isn't the best example of your issue.

Associate
Is that a game engine? Friday 13th? To me that looks like dithering - could either be a feature of the game engine, or a driver issue. What's your graphics card? Do they move with the movement of the model?

I'm betting the game is using dithering on this model, one side is a different colour, in line with the light source. If that's what it is, it's likely nothing to be concerned about.

Associate
OP
Is that a game engine? Friday 13th? To me that looks like dithering - could either be a feature of the game engine, or a driver issue. What's your graphics card? Do they move with the movement of the model?

I'm betting the game is using dithering on this model, one side is a different colour, in line with the light source. If that's what it is, it's likely nothing to be concerned about.

It's a game called Dead by Daylight. Pixels as shown in the picture happens in rare circumstances when playing other games such as Witcher 3. As for my graphics card I'm using a Nvidia GTX 960 4g.

Back
Top Bottom