Aquasuite service stops running while PC is on.

Associate
Hi all.

Regardless if i'm gaming, watching a video on YouTube or away from my computer I have an intermittent issue where the Aquasuite service will stop running causing my fans to to 100% and info to the Aquaero 6 XT to not be displayed.

Is anyone aware of a fix?

Or alternatively, is there a way to upload my settings to the 6 XT itself so I don't need to use the software?

Associate
Aquasuite is used to configure the Aquaero and provide graphical feedback if you're into the Windows dashboard thing. It's not required for the Aquaero to function unlike pretty much every other control unit on the market, one of the key reasons I like the Aquaero. I only open my Aquasuite when I want to make changes and each time you save (disk button) it uploads the settings to the Aquaero unit.

Associate
OP
Got to the bottom of it. Seems running HW Monitor was causing Aquasuite to crash...

Yeah just click on the disk within the software next to Aqero or similar. Then you can detach the cable altogether if you wish and it works fine.

I tried this and the unit reverted to default settings - when booting the fans run at 100%, then when it gets into Windows and the software starts then they run at their controlled level, however, if I unplug the Aquaero they just run at full speed.. How do I get the Aquaero to save the setting then run independently of the software?

Also - sorry for delay - have been really busy!

Back
Top Bottom