• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I also received my order confirmation. I suspect they are preparing the systems so we can see our positions in the queue. I wouldn't get excited. I don't think it means anything in regards to dispatch.

Associate
I got an email saying order received, straight after purchase, however I didn't purchase until 19th.
But money has been taken. Will I get another email once my order is being processed?

Associate
I also received my order confirmation. I suspect they are preparing the systems so we can see our positions in the queue. I wouldn't get excited. I don't think it means anything in regards to dispatch.

This. People shouldn't be getting their hopes up just to be let down again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom