• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
wowzers. 3476 x £800 is a lot of dollar OcUK are holding just for that one card......

I did have a evga card that i had got at confirmed at 14:18 on release day but after i heard no info about evga deliveries i cancelled. only reordered the msi yesterday afternoon.

Soldato
[QUOTE="Ayahuasca, post: 33975449, member: 160089"]I'd rather poo in my hands and clap.

Got the money sitting there for a new card but I'm not playing nVidia's game just because I can't get my hands on a 3080 anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

:D

I'm so stealing that!

Associate
Last i checked in the queue i was at 25 (Ordered a MSI G X Trio at 14:08)

It says that a small batch of 'MSI' came in and was shipped out yesterday, anyone seen any posts as to if this was the G X Trio? And is there anyone here in the forum that has had theirs shipped and can say what time they ordered? Just curious as to how close i may be now! Thanks :)

Associate
EVGA XC3 Black order cancelled. I realised it doesn’t have a back plate which will annoy me and also don’t want the red. Also don’t have any faith in EVGA stock levels.

Gonna wait for cards to become more available / see what AMD can do. Hoping to get something before CP2077 though :)

Yeah they really do appear to be ignoring anyone outside the US, even asking Jacob on Twitter bears no fruit. Like you I was hoping to get one before Nov and really needed either Nvidia or EVGA for the waterblock warranty, this is the worst product launch I've experienced so far.

Associate
Last i checked in the queue i was at 25 (Ordered a MSI G X Trio at 14:08)

It says that a small batch of 'MSI' came in and was shipped out yesterday, anyone seen any posts as to if this was the G X Trio? And is there anyone here in the forum that has had theirs shipped and can say what time they ordered? Just curious as to how close i may be now! Thanks :)

Think it was Monday they had a small amount of MSI in (which definitely included Ventus as someone posted about having one shipped).

For your reference, I ordered the X Trio at 14:05 and still nothing so you've got a bit to wait yet I suspectt

Associate
only 2,8million quid m8, nothing special

Also how you guys check that nr in queue?

Details for the UNOFFICIAL Queue Estimator are in this topic

And to be clear, it is just compairing the order number with the earliest one we know, working out how many orders further back you are, and then using the ratios for different types of cards people have told the spreadsheet they bought. So it is likely reasonably accurate for the first 12-24 hours or so of purchases, but for more recent purchases (which I suspect a 3476 for the MSI Gaming, even though it was the most popular purchase) it is potentially not that accurate.

Associate
Definitely happy to wait to get FE card now after all these issues with the 3rd party cards and the reviews showing them a little bit slower! prob a good job Nvidia don't let you pre order and only have them in stock we you can accually order them and get it next day!

Associate
I ended up getting 3 orders in 2 at OC and 1 at a competitor, Got my Gigabyte OC 3080 yesterday from the competitor payed more than i should have but meh im happy and the performance is insanely fast, cancelled my OC pre orders but was very annoyed with the lack of ETA from OC over the weekend. They should be giving people a official que number and ETA it's not really acceptable since they take money straight out of your account even for pre orders.

Associate
Definitely happy to wait to get FE card now after all these issues with the 3rd party cards and the reviews showing them a little bit slower! prob a good job Nvidia don't let you pre order and only have them in stock we you can accually order them and get it next day!
you cant get them next day after ordering them below is taken from nvidea:
Orders must be received by 3:00pm EST (noon PST), to be processed the same business day.
Orders received after 3:00pm EST (noon PST), will be processed the following business day.

Shipping Method Estimated Delivery Time
All in stock orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipment. Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays.
Next Day Morning Next business day by 10:00 AM
Next Day Afternoon 1 business day
Second Day Afternoon 1-2 business days
Standard Ground 3-7 business days
International Economy 2-5 business days
International Express 1-3 business days

Associate
Think it was Monday they had a small amount of MSI in (which definitely included Ventus as someone posted about having one shipped).

For your reference, I ordered the X Trio at 14:05 and still nothing so you've got a bit to wait yet I suspectt
Thank you for your update! I'm still considering myself lucky that i got in at 14:08 and i'd like to think i'd get my card this month or worst case Early October. My poor 1080 is trying its hardest with Dual universe but i'm def ready for an upgrade!

Associate
you cant get them next day after ordering them below is taken from nvidea:
Orders must be received by 3:00pm EST (noon PST), to be processed the same business day.
Orders received after 3:00pm EST (noon PST), will be processed the following business day.

Shipping Method Estimated Delivery Time
All in stock orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipment. Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays.
Next Day Morning Next business day by 10:00 AM
Next Day Afternoon 1 business day
Second Day Afternoon 1-2 business days
Standard Ground 3-7 business days
International Economy 2-5 business days
International Express 1-3 business days
At least in the UK it's possible. I managed to some how get a FE order in during the chaos last Thursday and Nvidia UK/digital river delivered it the next day at about 10am. Wasn't even expecting it since the dispatch email only arrived about 3 hours before it actually got delivered.

The tough part is actually getting an order for the FE though I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom