• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Honestly, this was me maybe finally getting some luck. Took a nap, woke up, refreshed the page on my iPad and it said in stock, so here's hoping I actually get it.

So it was originally saying out of stock with them? That's interesting that a clothes store is getting stock in yet the tech companies are struggling.

Permabanned
This thread goes to fast, someone asked when I ordered my Ventus OC, I got an Order Confirmation email at 15:31 with the following "Date ordered: 17/09/2020 14:32:06". Good luck to all >.<
Worry Not Ill remember what time ya ordered when someone asks point it out. For people that got a life can be very ahrd to keep track on this topic alone. Image me trackign 3 forums and tweeter for info all the time way its going i should get few more monitors :D To get any interesting information related with shipments out.

Associate
Find it strange that it’s on that site under a direct item code search but not listed yet. Might be a stock miscalculation. Well best of luck to anyone jumping on one there if they have the stock, over 400 people are currently viewing it and 100+ orders in the last 48 hours if the little pop ups are to be believed.

Probably more to do with them not wanting their site to crash.

Don
Reminder - as per the Rules

No promotion of OcUK's competitors
We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwidth which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-
  • Posting links to direct competitors websites (i.e. other computer e-tailers)
  • Posting links to computer related products at general retailers (e.g. Amazon, Argos, Tesco etc)
  • Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
  • Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
  • Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
  • Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
  • Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
  • Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
  • Disguising attempts to do any of the above

*Please note the above list is not exhaustive and is subject to moderator discretion.

Permabanned
Am waiting for a
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC
to come in to stock to buy , but looks like way it going it be next year before i find one :(
Ye man dont expect fast. Think that there just been only ONE review of 3080 Strix even those guys did not get em !!! Think its cause there is not much to get out of this chip even Strix ended at 2100mhz.
If ya not seen it
https://youtu.be/olJNkCYK9sQ

Associate
Yes but someone mentioned replying to comments on this thread... it’s hard enough for me to keep up working from home and I’m only looking at this one.
Fair play. I was on mobile when I replied so didn't read full context tbh.

Yeah nah, I dont expect them to reply to mentions from this thread based off how many there will be. On Sunday a single guy tagged him like 4 or 5 times, and that was just when I was reading the thread lol

Caporegime
So many people talking just rubbish and lies on here :)

Love that someone placed an order and got a call 10 mins later, really??? For a company that will be processing 100 of orders per minute, I mean why did they actually call you; maybe the knew you wanted to post on a forum about getting one lol..... :)

That company do actually call you if it's a new account, it's their verification process.

Associate
Officially the most feedback we have had all week from OC >.<

IKR, maybe OC should tell people what is happening then there would not be people desperately looking elsewhere. Instead they have started allowing swapping of cards, keep giving out misinformation over the phone, and have been consistently jacking up all the prices.

Also my post which was deleted was not even covered by any of the rules lol but guess *subject to moderator discretion eh smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom