• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are APU's good for roblox studio?

Soldato
my computer slows down and the studio thing crashes the more I add to it and while I don't have a dedicated gpu as per requirements, I'm wondering whether APU chips are not capable at all?

I know its a dual core APU of oldish architecture, but aside from the no dedicated GPU it pretty much meets all the small requirements.

Soldato
OP
Maybe RAM or VRAM related?

Thanks for reply.

Other than my CPU hitting 100% at times I don't see any other issues, sometimes I have chrome on with a few browsers, but I do also use it without browser on full stop and it can be spot on.

Until 2 days ago I've never actually used that studio thing, so I dont know if its a software issue or hardware, but once I start adding objects that are already made from a sub menu then that it when it bogs down.

Back
Top Bottom