Are N2807 Brix overpriced paperweights?

Soldato
so I’m thinking for the price of a mini pc i was looking at or a few quid More I could get a brix as I have ram and ssd, however the one I’m looking at is just over 90 quid and has the celeron n2807, is this thing overpriced or is there more to it that that?

bol

bol

Associate
I have one of these as a media player for my treadmill, it's very small and quiet and runs most media files pretty well. I am quite satisfied with it.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for replies.

Yeah they are good media units which is usually what they aimed at as well as being vesa mountable and for me I need a computer for general use as I’m looking to start a business, nothing advance or anything, just want something separate to what I own already and the fact the brix is cheaper than a nuc and as far as I can tell also included the vesa mount is what appeals to me more, I just can’t help but think this particular spec isn’t worth the money?

Soldato
I'd suggest looking at some of the longevity reports... BRIX don't seem to last as well as NUC's, also intel RMA is arguably one of the best in the business if/when required - it's worth paying a premium for imo, but i'd probably go a little higher than a N28xx depending on your requirements.

Back
Top Bottom