Are people really this sexually deprived?

Soldato
i've just realised there's no pics in the article of said hot doctor. i don't think we can really debate the situation properly without being able to gauge for ourselves how hot she is or how squeezable her boobies are :p:eek:

Associate
Are these comments by the patients an attempt to bring humour to a socially awkward situation?

I know if I had a doctor, whether male or female, inches away from me while undressed, I'd feel the need to say something to relieve my embarrassment. I know they're professionals and are used to being in such situations every day, but their patients probably aren't.

Associate
you can **** right off, the NHS uniform (nurses especially) gets my motor running - that said most of the nurses i see on a regular basis tend to cause the motor to misfire! but for some reason i love the uniform. weirdly love the smell of the doctors/hospital too, good job really as i have to attend so fekking regularly!

Which one of the uniforms? Most hospitals have different colours for the staff ;) For example the uniform I wear as a HCA (a ****** blue/white striped thing) is used for nurses in other Trusts etc.

Associate
Are these comments by the patients an attempt to bring humour to a socially awkward situation?

I know if I had a doctor, whether male or female, inches away from me while undressed, I'd feel the need to say something to relieve my embarrassment. I know they're professionals and are used to being in such situations every day, but their patients probably aren't.

I believe people can say quite a few things when being examined, but why say something related to sex in a situation like that?

Soldato

Would you feel that squeezing her breasticles hard enough to bruise them would break the tension? Nah, I think you're giving too much credit here. We've all had the thoughts, but you keep it to yourself because it's weird to grope someone or make a lewd comment when your health and wellbeing is at stake.

Caporegime
Yeah I'm not certain that squeezing your doctor's breasts is a good way to lower embarrassment or tension.

Don't think it would work for me.

Man of Honour

Yup probably just particularly awkward people doing an extreme version of that. In fact, didn’t we have someone last year on here say a joke to their dentist that ‘backfired’ and the dentist said ‘yeah comments like that are inappropriate’? Rhetorical question because I know we did :p

Back
Top Bottom