Are Siverstones PSUs a good brand.

Man of Honour
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £530.50 (includes shipping: £12.60)

anyone of these will do.
formula is the cheapest - 5 yr warranty, but non-modular
earthwatts gold pro is based on the seasonic focus (non-plus) platform. in essence the same internals as the focus plus, but semi-modular, 7 year warranty
leadex 2, whisper m - fully modular, 7 yr warranty
hcg gold is a rebranded focus plus (ie no/minor difference eg fan model) - fully modular, 10 year warranty

Soldato
OP
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £530.50 (includes shipping: £12.60)

anyone of these will do.
formula is the cheapest - 5 yr warranty, but non-modular
earthwatts gold pro is based on the seasonic focus (non-plus) platform. in essence the same internals as the focus plus, but semi-modular, 7 year warranty
leadex 2, whisper m - fully modular, 7 yr warranty
hcg gold is a rebranded focus plus (ie no/minor difference eg fan model) - fully modular, 10 year warranty

Thank you very much. Ill take a look at them now :)

Man of Honour
The NZXT E650w should be considered as well. It's built by Seasonic and is a modified Focus Plus platform with added DSP so you can use NZXT's CAM software to see what components are drawing from the psu. Even I would be interested in seeing that. It has a 10 year warranty and is on offer at the moment for £89.99. Review of the 850w version here.

Soldato
Seasonic. I believe all full Japanese capacitors.
Superflower. I believe all full on main board, then Taiwanese on the back.

Just a small observation between Seasonic and Superflower.

If you visit Superflowers website there is no MTTF data, at least I can't find it, where as Seasonic publish theirs.

Soldato
Th
Just a small observation between Seasonic and Superflower.

If you visit Superflowers website there is no MTTF data, at least I can't find it, where as Seasonic publish theirs.
That's good to know.

I'm sitting on a faulty SF that other have tested and believed fine. My mobo decided to start rejecti g it.

Back
Top Bottom