Are there any shopping center cinemas in the UK which have their own car park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I am looking for a cinema in London or close to London to watch 2D and 3D movies. Ideally I would like to be in the county of surrey. Where the cinema is located inside a shopping center which has it's own car park inside. I cannot seem to find any like this, perhaps I am looking in the wrong places. I am just sick of the bad weather and don't want to walk. So would rather be inside from the moment I get out of my car and into the cinema. Anything like this anywhere?

Permabanned
OP
Many thanks for your replies

I am mainly looking for cineworld cinemas which have their own car park in Surrey.

Please post if you know of any?

Many thanks

Caporegime
Soldato
Vue Staines has it's own carpark, not under cover though. If you park near enough the entrance you won't get too wet though ;)

The crappy cinema in Woking is in the middle of a shopping centre thus is all undercover too

Soldato
Is this post for real? From car to foyet is rarely more than a 60 second walk at a Cineworld. Why not invest in an umbrella or make sure the weather is OK before going to see a film? :p

If you really insist, i'm pretty sure you can park in the Chimes car park and get into the Uxbridge Odeon completely covered but is it worth the petrol money driving from Surrey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom