1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Are you going to vote in the European Elections?

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by BowdonUK, May 6, 2019.

?

Who will you be voting for?

Poll closed May 23, 2019.
  1. Conservative

2 vote(s)
    0.8%
  2. Labour

8 vote(s)
    3.2%
  3. Liberal Democrat

143 vote(s)
    56.7%
  4. Brexit

58 vote(s)
    23.0%
  5. UKIP

7 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. SNP

7 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Change UK

3 vote(s)
    1.2%
  8. Green

20 vote(s)
    7.9%
  9. DUP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Plaid Cymru

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  11. Independent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Other party

3 vote(s)
    1.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freakbro

Capodecina

I've also debunked the zero hours myth on here so many times as well I just can't be bothered to do it again for a foreign shill

2. Colonel_Klinck

Hitman

^^this^^ always annoys me when people give it the “but we’re Great Britain” like it was named so because we were great and powerful and not just because it is the largest island of an island group. Typical Billy Britain attitude.

3. Mr Badger

Soldato

First we had Schrödinger's immigrant (version 1) simultaneously stealing your job whilst also living on benefits and hanging around on street corners all day.

Now we have Schrödinger's immigrant (version 2) who works illegaly and unrecorded whilst also propping up the official employment figures.

4. Mercenary Keyboard Warrior

Sgarrista

Careful some peoples brains may overheat at this point.

My view is its all but none of the cases are that significant in number that they have triggered a "racking up" of unemployment, and the leaping to discredit the official figues as they dont support and unsupported narrative.

5. Rilot

Don

Wrote to the elections officer at my LA and my MP's constituency office this morning, expressing my displeasure at my wife's vote being denied.

6. JRS

Capodecina

I am beyond angry for your wife, and everyone else who was denied their right to vote. It's completely unacceptable.

7. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

I was under the impression it's because they didnt withdraw their votes from their country of origin?

8. Rilot

Don

Nope. You don't need to do that.

9. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

From a news article:
    Primarily, all problems relate to the requirement for EU citizens not only to register, but to also submit a declaration form confirming that they will vote in the UK instead of their country of citizenship. That second step is not new and had already caused problems during the last EU elections in 2014.

Seems the councils screwed up with how they have handled this by not Informing people?

10. JeditOjanen

Mobster

This has been reported as a fake. However, the man in the picture has been confirmed as a former Army sergeant who was twice tried for murder or attempted murder of civilians in Ireland during the Troubles. Also it has been confirmed that he wasn't milkshaked at all; the stuff on his shirt is cherry yoghurt. So either the Antifa have escalated and broadened their use of dairy products, or (more likely) he poured his lunch over himself by accident and is taking advantage of it to blame Antifa. Expect a follow-on statement where it is revealed that the dastardly Antifa also crapped in his pants.

11. JeditOjanen

Mobster

The UK count starts at 4pm local on Sunday.

12. Mercenary Keyboard Warrior

Sgarrista

Oh I hadnt considered milk basde escalation, imagine the horror of a fermented nut yogurt!!!11!
    better get that listed under banned weapons in the Geneva convention.
    Weaponisation of nut based fermented yogurt!

13. Rilot

Don

Yes, we did that part. That is form UC1 which was filled in and returned in good time.

14. robfosters

Caporegime

I thought it looked staged.

15. VincentHanna

Capodecina

I think he means the guy on twitter, who said it happened outside his shop and that he has CCTV, was fake.

16. MadMossy

Soldato

I actually feel sorry for TM, she very nearly lost it emotionally at the end, she was given an impossible task with no backing from her cabinet. Sure under different circumstances she would have been ok. Now were likely to get BoJo which could very well be even worse.

17. FortuitousFluke

Mobster

Political protest for the lactose intolerant?

I'd be more worried about Skyr, that stuff is thick, and the raspberry one has bits in. You could lose an eye.

18. VincentHanna

Capodecina

She wasn't given an impossible task, she actively wanted the job.

19. Irish_Tom

Capodecina

Yep.

Not only that, she made it significantly harder for herself with her red lines and by keeping everything so secretive within a very small team.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

20. Mason-

Soldato

Yeah I also don't get the 'feel sorry for her' sentiments. No one forced her to take the job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.