Arnold Schwarzenegger gets drop kicked

Soldato
The size of the 2 guys that stepped in..... I love the way one of them just folded the kid up and started to carry him off

I wonder why one of them wasn't watching the rest of the room though. Surely if there are 2 bodyguards they should be watching 2 different directions O_o

Associate
@DeanT77 might want to remove the sweary in your other post, clearly the filter has missed it!

Yeah I just got a spanking for it, thought the filter would catch it but I wasn't impressed to see an old person assaulted on their blindside irrespective of how many steroids they have taken in the past ;) :)

I still stand by the word I used to describe the (insert word that the swear filter isn't clued-up enough to pick up on) :)

The kid probably wasn't even in his mother's womb when the Arnie greats were on the big screen.

Complete fool though. He should have at least looked Arnie up on the web first before confronting him.

Also, why was the camera pointed away for half of the clip? There is always ******** if it's not YouTube-friendly :p

Caporegime
Saw this, very random, possibly a setup to get views.

just as he releases loads of videos across social media. almost perfect timing LOL. so obvious. hes showing videos of people who are disabled or with vunerable. he gets kicked while unaware = vunerable. gets you in the sympathy mode ready for the like on videos released.

Back
Top Bottom