US: Arrow (contains spoilers)

Caporegime
We need to have a thread in here too :)

Episode 3 was pretty good, not as good as the last one though.

TBH, I am more interested in what happened on the island than what is currently happening.

Anyway, episode 4 preview:

I can't really seeing this show lasting for long, maybe another season or two?

Soldato
I don't see it past season 1.
I was excited when they have advertised it. Watched it and not really like it...
Will keep on watching it but don't expect it to be on air for long

Permabanned
This is starting to get quite good, the overall story is a bit cheap imo but now i am starting to get in to it. I just hope they spend more time showing the island back story because that has a lot of potential. Also I hope it does not turn in to a CSI where they just have a new guy every week and he takes them out, could get a bit boring. I hope they mix it up completely with different story elements.

Soldato
I'm liking the action but I'm struggling to get into this series as everything he does just looks impossible, where did he learn how to do everything? He hacked some ones bank account in one episode, I'm pretty sure he didn't learn that on a remote island.

MW

Soldato
Must admit I saw the first episode and thought it was pretty "Meh" at best - it's got a little better in the following episodes though and his sister is amazingly hawt :p

Like others have said I can't see this surviving much beyond the first season which will probably be due to falling viewing figures due to a rather one sided (almost railroaded story line) they've been following since the pilot. :(

Soldato
watched the episode last night on sky one - first time i've seen any of it - and damn it was awful. clunky dialogue, bad acting - has a really cheap 80's feel to it, like manimal or street hawk!

Caporegime
watched the episode last night on sky one - first time i've seen any of it - and damn it was awful. clunky dialogue, bad acting - has a really cheap 80's feel to it, like manimal or street hawk!

It's just too unbelievable, so I'm just not going to think about it too much.
Will be interesting to see how the relationship with his bodyguard progresses. I guess at some point soon he will learn more about Arrow

Soldato

That is actually why I like it. A-Team, Airwolf, Streethawk, Knight Rider... they were brilliant cheese. We need modern cheese!

Associate
I'm looking forward to seeing more flashbacks and knowing how the hell he got all those scars. Never followed the comics so this is all new to me.

Caporegime
Started watching last week and just finished watching episode 4. It's better than I expected it to be, but I'm still wishing it was Smallville's Oliver. :(

Soldato
Likewise, it exceeded my expactations, but it's certainly not a perfect show. Enjoyable to watch, but bloody unrealistic at times. The story on the island is shaping to be a lot more interesting.

Soldato
[utube] SNIP [/utube]

Brilliant trailer Nexus - thanks once again for the update.

Looks like this series is actually showing a little promise. I have to admit after watching the first episode I thought it was a little "meh" now though it's growing on me. I'm liking the flashbacks and as others have said it seems to have the 80's/90's action series throwback attached to it which I'm loving. :cool:

Caporegime
OP
:)

Same, it is certainly getting better and better with each episode so far, like the walking dead season 3 :cool:

The acting is pretty poor all round though :p

Back
Top Bottom