US: Arrow (contains spoilers)

Caporegime
Oh God, Laurel is going to find out and the next series will be all about protecting her and they get all loved up again. Please don't fall into that trap!

Soldato
I'm worried about what's going to happen between oli and laurel too, hope they don't go there at all but if they do it would be better if they keep her from finding out his secret.

Caporegime
OP
You just know that it is going to happen! :p It is the standard super hero thing to do, the love of their life always finds out or is told! :p They could drag it out till the very last season as they did with Lois and clark in Smallville but from the looks of the next episode, it looks like she might be told or find out........

Must admit though, I am a bit worried as to what they will do for next season regarding the main story line, although since Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson) is going to be starring regularly then it could/should be excellent :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Some fairly dramatic developments this week!

[don't read on unless you've watched episode 22!]

... Mr Merlin's reaction when he "de-hooded" Oliver :D
And Yao Fae getting shot in the head?! Such a waste! I really, really wanted to see Yao Fae free and training Oliver (eventually).

Anyway - looks like it will be an interesting end to the series :) This show started off very flaky, full of cheese and cliches, with little else going for it. It's still something of a cheese-fest, but it's gone from strength to strength. Very enjoyable show now, so long as you switch off the brain's reason centre before watching!

Associate
I still find it surprising when singing, dancing John Barrowman beats the living hell out of somebody :D. I'm expecting him to finish up with jazz hands.

Associate
Usual story of good guy kicking ass until its convenient story wise for him to get his ass kicked.

Yep, I wish that he had put up more of a fight. He only got a couple of hits in then got absolutely dominated. Very odd considering he's younger & fitter and beats the crap out of everyone else he faces.

Caporegime
OP
wow! What an episode, love this show! :D

Can't believe what happened on the island, was sure that we would have seen more of that person :eek:

Also find it a bit weird how Oliver gets his ass kicked big time when it comes to the dark archer :confused: Due to said reasons above plus having way more training and actually "surviving" for 5 years on an island where as Merlin trained for 2 years iirc?

Caporegime
OP
Interesting..... just been reading about that certain death in episode 22 and apparently they changed their plans through the show and that shado wasn't suppose to show up till season 2

Caporegime
OP
Another interesting point which could partially explain why Oliver got his ass kicked....

Apparently it was Ra's Al Ghul who trained him (the guy who trained Batman and Bane), plus his method of training would have been better than Oliver's, especially considering that they trained under completely different conditions. When you think about it, his plan to level the Glades is a very "league of shadows" thing to do......

Also, Malcolm took of when his wife got killed for 2 years, however, no doubt trained throughout the years (18 years) so actually he would/does have more training :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom