Arrrghhh - Handing car back in 3 weeks time and.....

Soldato
Had a similar thing during a hospital visit, came back to find a huge crater in my rear wing like someone had turned quickly into the space and massively misjudged the gap plowing right into my car.

I go to security but they say there are only cameras at entrance and exits.. Luckily that nasty MG of mine was already dented to hell by a hailstorm, but still it was a huge dent and their car must have been quite damaged too, no note no nothing.

Soldato
What are the mechanics of making a scrape that long using another car? Find it hard to imagine how it would happen.

NHS Car Park and that sort of damage, be some old person in a Honda Jazz or other woeful vehicle. who shouldnt be driving and probably didn't notice.

Soldato
NHS Car Park and that sort of damage, be some old person in a Honda Jazz or other woeful vehicle. who shouldnt be driving and probably didn't notice.

I was thinking something similar. It seems to be that hospital car parks attract some of the worst drivers out there! Closely followed by supermarket car parks.

Was it a staff car park? You could put some posters around staff only areas in an attempt to guilt trip the offender?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom