Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Man of Honour
The game freezing is ruining this game for me; not sure what problem is and have tried a few things. Anyone else with similar problems?

I havent had any freezes at all, I have had two crashes though since the patch ( none before the patch ) , however that is 2 crashes in 10 post patch hours (70 hours total) so not enough to cause concern yet.

Soldato
The game freezing is ruining this game for me; not sure what problem is and have tried a few things. Anyone else with similar problems?

In 65 hours play time it's randomly locked up on me 5 times, can't replicate it can be climbing a object, could be starting to talk to someone etc, got more towards the end of the game (I've got 1 map left to complete)

Associate

Yeah I'm getting freezes nearly every night, seems to happen more the longer I play. It's also accompanied by an audio issue where the sound will disappear, usually for about 30 seconds before the game freezes for a minute and then comes back, sound restored.

It's been really frustrating as it's happened a couple of times now during cutscenes, cutting all of the dialogue, but even more annoying is that the subtitles don't appear either!

Associate
I saw a lot of people having same issue on Reddit; I tried one persons idea which was to simply put Vsinc on. Tied this briefly and did'nt freeze/crash for the 45 min played. Not saying a definite fix but seemed to get longer than usual without a problem.

Man of Honour
Yet you use poison or fire and kill some civs that run through it whilst your fighting in a built up area and you get desync and have to load a save :(

Kind of makes sense I guess, theres even a point in the game where Basim says that those of the Creed dont kill innocents. Its not the first AC game to desync you if you kill civilians for example

Soldato
Yeah I hate the desync stuff. Always have. Especially in this one though. Eivor isn't even an assassin he's just some viking!

I've decided I'm not playing any more of the Asgard bits. They are awful!

Soldato
The design flaws in the game really do niggle tbh. The singing in the longship stopping every time you go near an enemy place is baffling but It's amazing when things like the UI messages being in the way get through. It happens in a few places, but for example I'm playing that dice game and a message pops up telling me to press A to choose a god favour... The message is in the middle of the screen in literally the only place where it obscures your view of your dice!

Associate
This game is a bit of a nightmare for completionists. I've got about 4 regions fully cleared, all the legendary creatures and I'm now slogging through the main quest but there's still a ton of stuff to get through. Just when I'm feeling burnt out though I end up coming back for more the next day:D

Associate
This game is a bit of a nightmare for completionists. I've got about 4 regions fully cleared, all the legendary creatures and I'm now slogging through the main quest but there's still a ton of stuff to get through. Just when I'm feeling burnt out though I end up coming back for more the next day:D

I'm feeling the same. Whilst very enjoyable it was really a stop gap game before CP2077 but I've hardly scratched the surface and imagine it would take me weeks, if not month to get anywhere near completion.

Soldato
OP
I'm feeling the same. Whilst very enjoyable it was really a stop gap game before CP2077 but I've hardly scratched the surface and imagine it would take me weeks, if not month to get anywhere near completion.

I'd be quite happy to spin it out over a few months, even a year of popping beck and forth. I've really enjoyed it and have only cleared a couple of areas but I doubt I'll play it again this year if Cyberpunk lives up to the hype - although I've got a feeling it won't.

Back
Top Bottom