Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Soldato
Data Restructuring Title Update:
In order to continue supporting Assassin's Creed Valhalla with future content and game updates, Title Update 1.4.1 will require players to re-download the entire game as part of a data restructuring.

Timing: This update will occur next week, with more details on the date and patch content coming soon.

The upcoming Title Update consolidates the game files, resulting in a smaller overall game size on all platforms. Additionally, performance should improve with this data restructuring, with faster loading screen times, improved world data streaming, and overall runtime performance.

Note that only the base game needs to be redownloaded. Expansions will not be affected by the restructuring.

The size of Title Update 1.4.1 for each platform can be found below.

Download size from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1:
  • PC ~78 GB
  • PS4 ~67 GB
  • PS5 ~40 GB
  • X1 ~62 GB
  • XS ~71 GB

Disc space used after installing 1.4.1

• PC ~77 GB
  • PS4 ~75 GB
  • PS5 ~77 GB
  • X1 ~63 GB
  • XS ~72 GB

Disc space saved after rebase:

• PC ~34 GB
  • PS4 ~30 GB
  • PS5 ~13 GB
  • X1 ~30 GB
  • XS ~44 GB
Exact size may vary based on the language pack installed.

Soldato
It's a good game but omg the campaign is so damn long, I am at 80h already and hoping to be near the end, will probably do some further exploration once I finish main story. I prefer quality over quantity, I think the game is way too long, at this point I just want to finish the game and move on to other projects.

Man of Honour
AC Valhalla can be picked up for 14.99 in the Epic Games xmas sale. Bargain at that price, easily get more than 15 hours out of it (on the £ per hour scale)

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Too long, it’s just so needlessly drawn out. Some of the arcs are fantastic, but some of them really drag. I can’t even face any dlc.

Thanks for this, got it free with a MSI motherboard a good while ago and the time stated here by some to complete the campaign is putting me off. I completed the very first AC and that was even tedious and repetitive at times. Shame as I've added it to my account, I should have sold it... oh well.

Back
Top Bottom