Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
The secret was to drive the vague, drifty ones first. After those, the 72D was 'on rails' :D
Once you got used to the sliding, the 49 was way too much fun there. Can't believe I spent so long hating that car :o

Associate
Oh yes, let's keep this here for the 5 mins I beat @Greboth by 5 seconds.

I expect to be at least 8 seconds off the pace come later on :)

JMzS1jj.jpg

Soldato
@Mike 702 It was only 4 minutes actually :p Though I'll happily accept this week being over already while I'm the fastest with all 3 :D

They're wholly different beasts but I really don't know which is harder to drive - the Seat or the McLaren.

Soldato
That McLaren is hilarious. Definitely a learning curve. Off throttle it doesn't want to turn but if you blip throttle it want's to spin. Mental.

Associate
In case it is of any help to anyone trying out the Seat Leon, I found adjusting the brake balance forward a bit and reducing the braking power to 80% helped with the rear end stability.

Associate
In case it is of any help to anyone trying out the Seat Leon, I found adjusting the brake balance forward a bit and reducing the braking power to 80% helped with the rear end stability.
Thanks, reducing the brake pressure definitely helped me with braking consistency. :)

Associate
Excellent lap time there Paddy, I reckon I could manage another 2 tenths in the Seat if I had the patience, but that's the extent of my limited talent :)

Associate
@MrCookie no probs at all, if truth be told I spotted a setup on youtube - most of it didn't help except for the brake power bit :p

Top Bottom