Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Associate
^ Ban for being a mentalist and trying to get people to send me hate mail :p

The only time we're doing Monaco is if it's in go karts or something.

Boo! We'd hit a record for the environmental collisions!

Thanks for hosting all of this by the way - being able to see everyones times has been very useful to learn the ropes.

Last edited:
Associate
Porsche pack would be cool. I'm really enjoying the Kyalami F1 circuit (South Africa) in AC Competizione, it's available on race department for AC in case that sparks anyone's interest?

Soldato
OP
Thanks for hosting all of this by the way - being able to see everyones times has been very useful to learn the ropes.
You're welcome :) I'm glad you said that, because I always wanted this to be something people could use to help sharpen their skills and have good competition pushing them further, as well as just being something fun to do of course.

Monaco + https://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/ligier-js8.html
Maybe we can run a little Grand Prix of our own :D
I like it :D I'll check it out.
Reminds me, we gotta bring back the Honda Racing Mower at some point...

@darwin Kyalami is definitely on the roster :)

Ok, it's been quite a busy week! Lots of drivers, lots of laps and some very hard fought, close competition throughout the field.
Welcome to all our new drivers and thank you for getting involved :)

Congratulations to @Sp00n and @mrlizard for both being total ***** that beat me by less than a tenth of a second :mad::D

Round 6 - Road America

Mazda 787B - MrLizard - 1:58.871
Audi R8 LMS Ultra - Sp00n - 2:05.712
McLaren F1 GTR - Uncle Petey - 2:07.201

This week's challenge

Circuit of the Americas >>DOWNLOAD<<
Ferrari F2007 >>DOWNLOAD<<
Nissan GT-R GT500 (Super GT) >>DOWNLOAD<<
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Porsche pack 2)

I hope you guys have SOL installed...​

Soldato
Well done to the winners, outstanding times posted by all though. I'm quite happy with my time on the R8 being just over a second slower than the top :D

Turns out I do already have the Porsche pack! So just downloading the other bits now.

Associate
Somebody is going to do a scary quick lap in that Ferrari - I got scared just driving it!

Does anyone know how to make the ideal line brighter, can hardly see it on this track?

Associate
Nice variety of cars for the new challenge, hopefully get on it tomorrow. I'm rubbish on the new F1 cars so may happily dodge that!
Couldn't get on the last one as much as anticipated, but enjoyed the quick blast I got at it. That's what I like about this, I can still enjoy it even if I can't devote the time I would ultimately like too.
Thanks for doing the leg work for us Uncle Petey.

Soldato
Oh nice, I wonder how this track compares to Codemasters F1 games. I enjoy the track on the F1 games using a controller. never used a wheel on them before.

Very interested to try the 911 as well. I'm leaving that Ferrari to try at the weekend because I know that will be mental. Shame I'm back at work as of tomorrow :(

I've got everything downloaded and installed I think. The GTR has 3 versions ? I've just stuck 1 in a folder and it seems to register under the car list so fingers crossed it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom