Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Associate
Doing this just opens a file window for me to select something from the car folder: \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1

I thought this too but when i checked it had moved the file to the recycle bin and the file in there had got a modified date as today, so i think it works just opens a window too..

Soldato
OP
I've been thinking about doing a point to point challenge for a while actually. I'll look into it, as there can be certain issues.
That Goodwood hillclimb looks good, but it requires a whole bunch of stuff along with it, so not sure it'd be viable for this. Again, I'll look into it :)

cracking lap Pete, smashed sector 1! :)

Cheers, I reckon there's a 36 in there!

Associate
Some super laps there in the 1.38's and below in the Ferrari. If I did the perfect lap I could get about 1.39 even, keep messing up in sector 3. Time to give the Ferrari a break and try something else.

Soldato
OP
Some super laps there in the 1.38's and below in the Ferrari. If I did the perfect lap I could get about 1.39 even, keep messing up in sector 3. Time to give the Ferrari a break and try something else.
You need to add more rear wing. While your top speed is great, you're losing out in the tighter sections, which is where the time is found on here.
I'll see if I can do a video later

1:51 in the GT-R, **** me. No chance lol
LOL it's with the properly updated car. You'll be fine :) Respect for persevering in the old one though.

Also maybe a race could be on the cards during the lockdown?

Sure, although I'd lean more towards a novelty type of event involving less 'racy' vehicles to keep things fun and give everyone a chance.

Soldato
LOL it's with the properly updated car. You'll be fine :) Respect for persevering in the old one though.

I just got home from work and checked the times to see what folk had done today. Didn't know we had an update lol That makes me feel a wee bit better, I've picked my jaw up off the floor.

Back
Top Bottom