Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
OP
On another note, if any of you are voyeurs like me and like to watch people going around the live track map on the leaderboard, it's not working on this one for some reason.
AFAIK, all the correct stuff is there and uploaded, but we have nothing. Oh well.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Another useful tip: You can use the laderboard to compare laps:

http://managerdc7.rackservice.org:50865/lapdetails?lapid=6155#

Click the lap you want to compare, click "manual compare" then go back to the list and select your lap (or another persons if you wish) and you'll see on the main graph. You can then see your relative speed vs distance compared to theirs. Hard to translate to which sections of the track (be nice if you could hover over the graph and see the position on the track map) but handy to know where you might be able to find some time.

Associate
Cheers, didn't think of that, I've always just reset the view when I'm comfortable in my seat.
I'll try the hand position tip later, although I'll wait for the next challenge now

Soldato
OP
Well done, gentlemen!
Didn't really find the time this week, but that's life.

Round 9 - Malaysian GP

McLaren MP4-20 - Uncle Petey - 1:31.919
Porsche 919 - Fireblade2K4 - 1:45.542
Corvette C7R - Greboth - 2:04.041

Round 10

Donington Park 2018 >>DOWNLOAD<<
Lister Storm V12 >>DOWNLOAD<<
Formula Agile >>DOWNLOAD<<
Opel Calibra DTM >>DOWNLOAD<<

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice combo - Donnington is one of my favourite tracks and have a soft spot for the Lister Storm. Though tendonitis in my arm has flaired up again so no driving for me for a few days - hopefully I'll get some laps in towards the end of the week.

Soldato
You've got to drive it like you stole it :D It wasn't the Corvette though I'm blaming it, I was enjoying driving and fancied some GT racing so switched to ACC and ended up doing an hour race around Bathurst. I forgot how much heavier the ffb is in ACC compared to most cars in AC.

Oh well, it's usually a few days until it stops being painful so I should have a few days on this combo :)

Back
Top Bottom