Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Associate
Ditto :D

Trying to get Melbourne right (I never did)

DSC1558.jpg

..and the planes flying over were just as much distraction as they are in AC, concentrating on your lines heading down Craner Curves and a massive shadow of a passenger jet overtakes you, bit unnerving to say the least.

Soldato
I might have a low 1:18 in me for the Formula Agile but trying to keep the speed up through the chicane in 4th gear is very tricky. I either cut the 1st corner or run wide on exit.

1st or 2nd gear for the hairpin ? i've had success with either gear but not sure whether to keep it tight to the kerb in 1st gear or go a little deeper with 2nd gear. Thoughts ?

Soldato
OP
Good work, once again, my lovelies!

Round 10 - Donington Park GP

Formula Agile - SPARC - 1:18.161
Lister Storm - Paddyqwerty1 - 1:26.306
Calibra DTM - SPARC - 1:27.979

This week, we're going to the land of difficult racetracks and stupidly dangerous creatures with far too many legs.

Round 11

Bathurst >>DOWNLOAD<<
Ferrari 488 GT3
Holden Commodore >>DOWNLOAD<< >>2019 LIVERIES<<
Ginetta G55 Supercup >>DOWNLOAD<<

Soldato
Oh Bathurst, I've got a different version installed but it won't matter. I'll still be bouncing off the walls.
Looking forward to driving the V8, might even watch a few youtube videos to get me in the mood before setting a lap. What a sad git I am !

Soldato
Damn the hump at Sulman Park on this version of the track is brutal! I'm used to understeer going over it but it feels like the whole car takes off on this version. Certainly requires an adjustment of my normal line round the left hander.

Associate
Me in all the cars at Bathurst.. Going to make it going to make it *bang* crap, didn't make it :o

giphy.gif

Going to need a LOT of practice.

Soldato
How are you guys getting on with the rolling nightmare of an Aussie V8 supercar?

It's great fun, completely different to the Ferrari but seems about the same lap time. My only complaint is I can't keep the front tyrers warm, the rears aren't a problem though :D

Though I'm not sure the sever is recording times, I just did a lap which was recorded on the split timings but it isn't on the leaderboard.

Soldato
Oh hmmmmm strange, I know it shows your last lap time even if it was invalid but I didn't think it showed in the split times with other people on the server. Oh well, time to do the lap again but keeping it clean.

Soldato
I think I've figured out what's going on with the laps, you get the lap invalid message if you run off track but tapping a wall doesn't give the message though it does invalidate the lap.

Still, for now I think I'm going to call the Ferrari and Holden pretty equal in terms of outright lap time :D

Back
Top Bottom