Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
Glad you spotted it, I wouldn't of had a clue where to start adjusting. My pedals are the ones that come with the t300rs so brake is a bit wishy washy in how much your applying.

Soldato
OP
Apologies for the late update.

Well done, Mr Qwerty :)

Round 12 - Laguna Seca
McLaren M8C - Paddyqwerty1 - 1:26.669
Seat Leon TCR - Paddyqwerty1 - 1:29.892
Mazda MX5 Cup - Paddyqwerty1 - 1:37.883

Round 13

Spa Francorchamps

Toyota TS040
Lexus SC430 GT500 >>Here and Hotfix<< [Full pack available HERE]
1967 Eagle T1G >>DOWNLOAD<< [Full pack available HERE]

Last edited:
Soldato
A bit of an odd question - does anyone have the V8 Supercar pack that we used for Bathurst/Mount Panorama a few weeks back? A friend just asked if I had it as the mod maker has taken it down as the assets were used in other mods without permission or credit. Annoyingly, I think I had all the downloads from this season still but after downloading this weeks combo I had a clear out and deleted all the zip files. So hoping one of you fine upstanding people still have the zip file.

Soldato
Damn it has been a quite one this week, I guess a lot of people don't like racing in the hot weather - shame as Spa is a brilliant track too. My absence was mostly due to a pc problem which (touch wood) seems to be resolved now though the hot weather does somewhat reduce the session length for me.

Associate
I need hours of practice before posting a half decent time and I haven't had time to join in the past few weeks, trying to get a shed build finished before I get the call to go back to work.

Although I'd definitely be interested in a fun/amusing race one evening, wouldn't need a lot of practice being punted and coming last! :D

Soldato
OP
jfOQSRT.gif

It depends on how many really want to.
If we do, I'm happy to set up and run the server, but we'll have to figure out a way of letting you guys choose the content. I just have other things to think about these days :)

Back
Top Bottom