Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
Try content manager as Born2BSlow suggested. Don't think the free version restricts the installation of mods.

Just drag the zip onto the CM window & you'll see a green icon appear up next to the standard windows icons in the top right.

Click that & select install under the mod.

Soldato
Improved on my R34 time to get back on top there, tried doing the same with the 787b but I'm nearly 1.5 seconds a lap slower than my best.. No idea where I'm losing so much today :(
Not sure if I made some setup change that loses me loads of grip or if I'm just driving really badly, I don't think its the latter, but I didn't change much on the setup so not sure!

Soldato
OP
It's just how it goes sometimes :)

As for me, I was planning to have another crack at it, but my Rift cable is buggered... Got a slight kink at the part where it clamps to to the headband and it'll artifact or blackscreen with a bit of movement.
Ordered a replacement at a bargain £50 :eek: :(

Soldato
OP
Congrats to @Paddyqwerty1 and @PinkFloyd for taking the honours this week and thanks to everyone else that participated :)
I'm changing the server a few hours early, as I may not be around to do it at the regular time.

New challenge up!

Red Bull Ring GP

Porsche 919 2016 (Porsche pack 3 DLC)

Williams FW26 2004 (Early Season) >Download<
Pagani Huarya BC
Lotus 3-Eleven (Ready to Race DLC)

Thought I'd give the Lotus another run, as it's a fun little thing.

If anyone doesn't have the Porsche DLC, go grab it on sale right now. £8.61 is a bargain for three whole packs of awesomeness!

Soldato
Wooo, I'm really happy I managed to get the top time with 3 of the 4 cars, 100% hit rate of those that I tried. I do love those cars and Suzuka :D
This week should be good also, the 919 is pretty mega and if the 2004 Ferrari is anything to go by I'm sure the FW26 will be also. In this competition the Pagani is going to feel slow! :eek:

Soldato
It's a bit of an animal, feels so much less planted than a lot of the other hypercars with their huge (for a road car) downforce levels. You can really feel the active aero doing things, but it's always felt a bit odd, almost like it's responding a bit to late or overcompensating for some things. Definitely interesting to drive!

When do you think you'll have the Rift fixed @Uncle Petey ?

Soldato
OP
Ordered a cable on the weekend and got a shipping notification today, so I guess anytime in the next few days. Maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Probably best to drive the Huarya first in that case :D

ED
I'm not sure who 'Player' is, but I'm assuming you're using Content Manager.
Change your user name like so:
ashrrthh.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
It's a bit of an animal, feels so much less planted than a lot of the other hypercars with their huge (for a road car) downforce levels. You can really feel the active aero doing things, but it's always felt a bit odd, almost like it's responding a bit to late or overcompensating for some things. Definitely interesting to drive!

When do you think you'll have the Rift fixed @Uncle Petey ?
I find it a lot more predictable with the Trofeo tyres. It's a bit lairy otherwise! :D I still find it quite easy to out-brake myself, not sure if it's the car being inconsistent or me being incompetent...

Back
Top Bottom