Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
Only if i try upping the gfx as the frame rates drops too much, only running xfired 7950s and not sure xfire is supported :D

Edit to say the other biggie for me was setting my wheel up with the lut generator; amazing difference :)

I get it when reversing, but noW I just shut my eyes:D

I love the Nordschleife in every other racing game, tried it once in AC and felt sick:(

Associate
The Nordschleife is so far the only track I've tried with the Rift in AC, the motion sickness goes away pretty quickly and then it's just sheer bliss, so so so much easier to hit the apex and be smooth and clean around a lap, the extra visibility just stunning.

Associate
Just dusted my G25 down after a good 5 years in the loft and was looking for something decent to use with it.

Recognise one name at least on here from the old Shift 2 time trials thread.

I'll have a go at this tonight, don't expect much though :D :D

Associate
I'm really enjoying taking part in these TT events. Thanks so much for setting this up! I've come last in almost every event so far, but you know what - don't care, loving the driving regardless!

I've posted some times on the board for the new challenge, one for each car. My initial thoughts:

OMG, where does this track go? :D With no prior knowledge of this track at all, I suspect my lines and therefore lap times, can improve drastically! That said, I actually really liked the track. Quite a few challenging sections and lots of elevation change makes it fun to learn!

Fiat 500 - not that fast, but good fun. Predictable handling. I had to swap out of the in car view to bonnet cam because the left side A pillar obscures my view of any left hand bend apexes!
Merc - big and fast. Was OK
Ruf - holy cr@p who made the brakes on this thing? Aldi?! Its very quick, but just didn't want to slow down at all. And the handling - it felt like I was on ice all the time. Constant understeer (probably because I hadnt bled off enough speed) followed by lots of tail out moments and spins on corner exits. I must've done 20 invalid laps. The one I recorded was basically me rolling round and not touching the throttle :)
Singleseater - very nice. Quite easy to drive too.

Associate
Thought I'd have a go, downloaded the RSR & Algarve track but it's saying the server has unavailable content. What's the minimum cost to me to get on there?

Man of Honour
That was fun.

The Abarth 500 was a good place to start to learn the track, but a lot of work with H pattern shifter and heel/toe braking. Not brave enough for the RUF yet.

Definitely using manual clutch in the Abarth but it shows as automatic, but .MIRV!.Va|ver is showing manual clutch in the RUF.

Back
Top Bottom