Aston Martin retain Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll for 2022

Soldato
Stroll stays? No way!

I’m glad they’re keeping Vettel though. He still seems to occasionally make some noob mistakes but he seems to have found his mojo again.

Associate
Stroll stays? No way!

I’m glad they’re keeping Vettel though. He still seems to occasionally make some noob mistakes but he seems to have found his mojo again.

And he's proving to be a bit of a "Grand old man" of F1 doing all his stuff to promote LGBT rights and tidying up various venues. I've grown to like him in recent years

Caporegime
I'd rather hope Marzepan Senior runs out first cos his son has less talent than Sir Lancelot... but money is needed either way for teams to be able to compete

I think Mazipan Sr. will either have to buy Haas outright, or will get hoofed. Uralkali and Nikita are too toxic to other sponsors. Normally Mick would have bought millions in sponsorship with him, but who wants to associate themselves with a disgusting Russian Oligarch and his gropey son? Latifi is a likeable driver, presentable, good in interviews, and well liked in the paddock; Stroll has a decent racing record and has had some real stand-out drives even if he is a sack in Qualifying and far too inconsistent. Nikita has a record of poor behaviour on track, and worse behaviour off it. There's really no comparison between them.

Associate
I think Mazipan Sr. will either have to buy Haas outright, or will get hoofed. Uralkali and Nikita are too toxic to other sponsors. Normally Mick would have bought millions in sponsorship with him, but who wants to associate themselves with a disgusting Russian Oligarch and his gropey son? Latifi is a likeable driver, presentable, good in interviews, and well liked in the paddock; Stroll has a decent racing record and has had some real stand-out drives even if he is a sack in Qualifying and far too inconsistent. Nikita has a record of poor behaviour on track, and worse behaviour off it. There's really no comparison between them.

I wonder if that was Gene Haas's cunning plan... take the Marzipan millions, put Marzipan Junior in car and then "force" Marzipan to buy team as only way to keep his degenerate son in the sport? Gets Haas a better price

Back
Top Bottom