Astronomy Binoculars on a budget?

Permabanned
Hello guys.

I'm wondering if I'd be able to get some astronomy binoculars for £50? I have no idea about them, so if some one could spec me a set it'd be appreciated.

Cheers

Associate
Get some cardboard, spray it black, get some white paint on a toothbrush then gently rub your finger over top of said toothbrush while aiming it at cardboard, get a nice spray/spread pattern, allow to dry.
Get to toilet rolls, hold them to your eyes while at the same time lowering your head so that the other end of the toilet rolls are touching the cardboard/space scene.
Slowly move your head from left to right, or even up and down, or combination of both.
Instant astronomy scene with the cheapest lunar optical surveyors in the country.
Hours of fun. It`s what I does.

Man of Honour
Get some cardboard, spray it black, get some white paint on a toothbrush then gently rub your finger over top of said toothbrush while aiming it at cardboard, get a nice spray/spread pattern, allow to dry.
Get to toilet rolls, hold them to your eyes while at the same time lowering your head so that the other end of the toilet rolls are touching the cardboard/space scene.
Slowly move your head from left to right, or even up and down, or combination of both.
Instant astronomy scene with the cheapest lunar optical surveyors in the country.
Hours of fun. It`s what I does.

mental :D

Back
Top Bottom