ASUS 680

Associate
The more expensive striker extreme is showing up at a competitor to for pre order, the price is expensive though. I have one preordered, just for phase cooling really, until the dfi offerings land that is...

Another competitor has the p5n32-e listed at a good price too..

regards
Raja

Associate
it was up in the £150's

strange thing is I can't find it now...

still the extreme is still up...

just be sure to search as you will get inflated prices otherwise..

regards
Raja

Last edited:
Associate
AWBbox said:
no eta as of yet. Other sites arn't saying either. I've sent a webnote to OCuk about this, i'll post what they say when they reply :)

Ok, they said

Ocuk said:
Thank you for your webnote.

there is such a board. At present we have no plans to stock this item but we may
in the future.

If and when we do it will appear on our website.

Regards

pretty generic i guess, still no closer to an ETA :(

Associate
I am wanting this board or the rd600, whatever one comes out first, anyhow just to keep you up to date with what I have found, this striker extreme board is on pre order with a competitor site for £232.65 but again it does not say when it will be available :(

Soldato
Seeing as OcUK "have no plans to stock this item" hopefully it is OK for me to say I have just pre-ordered the P5N32-E elsewhere. Comes in at ~£13 more than the ABIT IN9 32X-MAX but a whopping £80 cheaper than the Striker Extreme! :eek:

Associate
Thanks for that ,its getting my interest going on this cheaper version as the rd600 seems still a little way off yet and i bet when it does turn up it will have a big price tag similar to the striker

Back
Top Bottom