Asus Gaming weeks cashback?

Associate
Has anyome recieved their cashback from the asus gaming weeks promotion? I bought a motherboard for my 5900x. Still havent recieved my cashback

I participated in "ASUS Gaming Weeks Q4 2020" promotion and I haven't received yet the cashback for purchasing an Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS motherboard in Amazon.

I sent an email to [email protected] and their answer was:

"thank you for participating in this Promotion. Your claim has already been approved.
The payment of your cashback / shipping of your bonus usually takes place within 90 days after the release of your application.
We kindly ask you for your patience."

Regards.

Soldato
I participated in "ASUS Gaming Weeks Q4 2020" promotion and I haven't received yet the cashback for purchasing an Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS motherboard in Amazon.

I sent an email to [email protected] and their answer was:

"thank you for participating in this Promotion. Your claim has already been approved.
The payment of your cashback / shipping of your bonus usually takes place within 90 days after the release of your application.
We kindly ask you for your patience."

Regards.

im sure its something like 90 days after the offer closes , even if they have received your confirmation.
Think why gigabyte offer hardware instead supplied via reseller or steam vouchers issued directly by rep on here, no middle companies.

Believe this as at the same time as Gigabytes free PCIe 4.0500GB give away but was only on two resellers , so gained more lime light

Back
Top Bottom