Asus monitor resets RGB, Asus QC exists?

Permabanned
I thought i would see if others had this issue. Here is what happened to me. I bought the VG259QM as a pre order on OCUK for £268.99. It arrived and had no dead pixels, Very little bleed but my Custom RGB will sometimes reset. I had it now for 8 days and two resets already to 100,100,100 and the ELMB SYNC feature is also not as advertised.

My issue is OCUK think i am lying and said no one else complained. Maybe they looked at my history where my 1080 broke and i held them to account. I had another Asus 240hz first gen return also which had the same issue! Except the PG258Q would lose the settings on power off the VG259QM will save all settings apart from RGB. How can it happen on two monitors?

These people are wasting my time... OCUK said to return it but i already waited a day for DPD. And im intimitated by the box and repackaging. And being OCD i wiped it all down cleaned it all up and put everything away neat and the box in storage and thry want me to again wait two days on DPD collection plus new delivery. Reclean the replacement item and run another dead pixel BLB gauntlet.

I get that this is solely an Asus product, But thier problems are leaving me out of time, Money and petrol and they and OCUK get to keep the money and profit which isnt fair at all. This is why i created this thread as id welcome feedback from others users of Asus monitors. Please tell me that i am not the most unlucky Asus buyer? Certainly as OCUK hinted i am no liar it is a factual event. :p

Back
Top Bottom