ASUS ROG Strix Curved XG32VQ

Associate
Hi,

Just looking for some advice regarding this monitor. Very close to purchasing it. Currently still using an old 22" 1080p monitor. Going to pair the monitor with a vega 64.

Is it worth it/any good? Any others monitors you would suggest? Currently on sale for £470. Not paying for anything more than this.

I game a lot: fps, Wow, Diablo, assassins creed etc etc and a lot of net browsing and content viewing.

Thank you.

Soldato
Have you seen a curved screen before? I was in a store today looking at one and didn't like it.

If curved is okay then it looks great and I would only comment on 1440p above 27" but it doesn't seem like there is a 27" of that monitor with IPS so nothing to be done. I personally don't like the imagine quality of resolutions displayed above their standard screen size and 1440p is at 27".

Associate
OP
Yeh I've seen curved and don't mind it.

From what I've read and seen so far, the sharpness on this monitor is good. 27" 1440p was what I was originally looking at but this monitor is tempting me.

Looking for the the good stuff: 1440p, 144h, 1ms, freesync. This monitor is 4ms but apparently that doesn't matter as much being a VA panel.

Associate
OP
Couldn't wait, just bought it. So far it's long like a fantastic monitor.

Got freesync enabled through crimson drivers, but it's greyed out through the monitors settings. Not sure if it's on or not, anyone have any idea?

Back
Top Bottom