ASUS STRIX 2080Ti WHITE EDITION - WILL IT BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS?

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Asus have launched a highly overclocked 2080Ti, in fact its the fastest we have seen yet so we are expecting minimal stock, maybe even less than ten units, just like the Matrix was, so these will sell out for sure being so fast and a very stunning looking white edition:

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC White Edition 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,499.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-445-AS.html

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-WHITE-GAMING, Boost Clock: 1770MHz, Memory 11264MB 14800MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing,

Only £1,499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Hi there

Asus have launched a highly overclocked 2080Ti, in fact its the fastest we have seen yet so we are expecting minimal stock, maybe even less than ten units, just like the Matrix was, so these will sell out for sure being so fast and a very stunning looking white edition:

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC White Edition 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,499.99 inc VAT

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-WHITE-GAMING, Boost Clock: 1770MHz, Memory 11264MB 14800MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing,

Only £1,499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Very nice. I'm surprised Briony hasn't made you bag one for her. Looks absolutely made for her build, especially with the ice blue accents.

OcUK Staff
OP
Can't believe they couldn't manage a white pcb at that price.

White PCB is an incredibly difficult and expensive process to get it correct, only Galax has pulled it off due to a manufacturing process they use and which cannot be disclosed, but others have tried and months later the PCB started to turn yellow, hence for most its not worth the investment and cost.

We have now pre-sold 14 units of these already, as I thought, it will be very popular but a main reason is because it is so highly binned as this card is likely to boost around 2100MHz out the box, as such many of buying for said reason and the price will only get higher as the stock runs shorter as this is a limited edition and the fact were getting 30 units on Monday is staggering, so thank you Asus for supporting OcUK. :)

Soldato
White PCB is an incredibly difficult and expensive process to get it correct, only Galax has pulled it off due to a manufacturing process they use and which cannot be disclosed, but others have tried and months later the PCB started to turn yellow, hence for most its not worth the investment and cost.

We have now pre-sold 14 units of these already, as I thought, it will be very popular but a main reason is because it is so highly binned as this card is likely to boost around 2100MHz out the box, as such many of buying for said reason and the price will only get higher as the stock runs shorter as this is a limited edition and the fact were getting 30 units on Monday is staggering, so thank you Asus for supporting OcUK. :)

Gibbo, I still have an MSI white motherboard!

Bought here I think in an old rig...

Remember their Titanium range? Mine has not gone yellow lol...

Back
Top Bottom