Asus strix X370-F or X470-F

Associate
I'm now thinking on going the Ryzen 2700x route and am looking at some bundle packages on the www.
o/c are selling a 2700x bundle with the Asus strix X370-F motherboard.
and at another seller i see that in their bundle they are including the Asus strix X470-F Motherboard.
So i plan to overclock so what motherboard would i be better of with ?? or is there a better option of motherboard than any of them ??
Also what about memory for overclocking the on the Ryzen 2700x any suggestions for 16GB

Soldato
If the price is the same on both then go with the X470 version. The Strix is a solid board though on both chipsets so you can't go wrong with either.

As for the Ram maybe look at some of the 8Pack kits. I think higher Ram speeds are a bit harder to achieve on Ryzen though compared to Intel but I might be wrong. The man himself can advise you better on that @8 Pack

Associate
OP
If the price is the same on both then go with the X470 version. The Strix is a solid board though on both chipsets so you can't go wrong with either.

As for the Ram maybe look at some of the 8Pack kits. I think higher Ram speeds are a bit harder to achieve on Ryzen though compared to Intel but I might be wrong. The man himself can advise you better on that @8 Pack
ok thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom