Asus UX550VE - when is it arriving in the UK?

Soldato
I recently bought an Alienware 15 R3, and after weeks of troubling customer service, and failed repair attempts, I'm looking at either going back to Apple or trying Asus (they have a good returns team from experience).

Does anyone know when the laptop is due in the UK? The 1050 Ti is very appealing, as it'll allow for a little gaming.

Soldato
OP
Hi MrRockliffe,

We have no plans at the moment to release the UX550VE in the UK, but we will have the UX550VD for sale within the next few weeks (GTX 1050 GPU).

Oh no!

The 1050 Ti was the only reason I would have gone with Asus over the XPS 15, as the Dell has a bigger battery :(

I'll have to get in contact with the rep at my local JL from when I worked there to see if he can source me one:rolleyes:

Associate
The 1050ti is kind of the only reason people were hyped about the laptop :( - How strange that you are trying to sell the 1050... why does every company make that weird mistake? :(

Associate
Asus make the most bizarre choices when it comes to models not being released in the UK. Pretty sure I would have been a customer by now if it wasn't so daft.

Back
Top Bottom