Asus Z97 ROG Motherboards

Caporegime
Cheers for the links. Ranger sounds as if it will be a good budget priced board. Though personally i cant wait to see what the formula/extreme are gonna be like. Quite a sizeable lineup this time with the ROG series.

Soldato
it just seems odd thats its not with the plethora of other boards being announced at the moment.

and the z97i asus looks shocking with that circular heatsink. lol

asrock or msi are edging it for me in itx with z97 at the moment.

Soldato
Mmm, extreme will be nice but pretty pricey. A while back i was offered a Z87 m6e from a mate at work, (£250.00).
Had to resist, formula is still a pretty decent board tbh particularly if the most you run is 2 gpu's. That and it looks stunning.:)

Would normally agree

But, when I get new cards I can run Sli on air with decent spacing till blocks come out :D

Caporegime
Would normally agree

But, when I get new cards I can run Sli on air with decent spacing till blocks come out :D
Good point mate.:)

TTL let slip in his hero preview that it will retail around £160.
Not bad, iirc when pricing up the spec in sig i considered the current Z87 hero, price at that time was £169.99 from ocuk. £269.99 for the formula.

Associate
OP
I believe that the Asus line up for the Z97 will probably increase in size come the 11th May, given the large line up being offered by Gigabyte and the increasing size of MSI's, know listing the XPower boards and UD45 and UD65 versions of there gaming boards.

I think that the full range will not be revealed until then all we can do is wait

Back
Top Bottom