• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI Radeon X1800 XT's now from £199 at OcUK

LoadsaMoney said:
Heres where Gibbo mentions the extra 256mb of the 512mb version. :)
Hmm, it's about 10fps or so off the 512 version at 1280x1024, which is what I play at. That pretty much pitches it right between the 512mb XT and the XL.

I got the card for free basically, selling my old card for 200ish because it was a stonker of a clocker. I also get the items VAT free, so i got it for the £199 :)

They'll probably be £180 inc. in a fortnight, like when i bought my 1800XT for a "bargain price" of £340 only to see it tumble to £280 a couple of weeks later :(

Still i very good card though :)

I dont think the price is going to drop that much more. Its still a good price for the card and Im sure its going to sell a lot of units.

Only 1000 units when they went on sale folks, better hurry up if you want a card.

A random name said:
Hmm, it's about 10fps or so off the 512 version at 1280x1024, which is what I play at. That pretty much pitches it right between the 512mb XT and the XL.

I got the card for free basically, selling my old card for 200ish because it was a stonker of a clocker. I also get the items VAT free, so i got it for the £199 :)
VAT free? :eek:

x1800.jpg

Look what mr postman brought me this morning :D

toucam said:
Just ordered one :D First thing to do is fire up NFS:MW to see if it's smoother than my old X800XL at maximum setting ;)
Let us know eh? I have the X800XL at the moment, wondering if if its worth selling it in MM and getting that X1800, looks to be a good upgrade, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom