ATX in Silverstone's ITX RVZ 03- ***full water and dual 240's ??

Man of Honour
You've gotta be very happy with that - was that small ffts? Either way - when you look at what's packed in the box those are great temps! (Brad Pitt would probably still be disappointed - there's a joke in there somewhere, maybe...)
That's you sorted for the next ~5 years bar the odd GPU upgrade...
blend.

but yeah, no upgrading gpu untill it's a 100% performance increase lol

Soldato
OP
This mod is awesome. I love this because you push it even further than me :p

damn ! silverstone sent me a link to one of your snaps with plexi/glass top panel !!!

@Plec @tamzzy - wow

69184395_1227205397488075_8521800399047360512_o.jpg

Soldato
OP
Thanks. Its 3D printed frame and tempered glass slides out from the back.

honestly drooling over that one !

need to get a build log on here ;)

couldn't help think, do i Try and go with some form of prettiness like yours for the front panel or go SCREW IT! MAXIMUM POWER! and get at 240mm Rad in the top section !!

Soldato
OP

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £952.55 (includes shipping: £19.62)

white is an arm and a leg, then water unit is slightly more . Then adding £100 for SFX PSU ... ouch!

and if doing the same, using ITX version to house ATX board, SFX wouldn't fit , even with 90 degree orientation , inner space is too small . Thought least its 20 Liters but would have gone with Sliger cases

http://www.lian-li.com/pc-06s/ would have worked but HUGE!

more lego for @Plec

5DL7NLs.jpg

JUCXGY8.jpg

pGuSlk7.jpg

R3q7mMl.jpg

Xop388s.jpg

now the above picture!!! hightly currently have roughly 60mm to play with using current ram for Radiator... dimensions 48(H) x 134(L) x 9(W)mm
https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/xtreem-ddr4

SFX is 63.5mm so anything 55mm is good. Seeing if XSPC have any spare ION Pump/Res combo's left over along with 20mm cooper rad . With silverstone 15mm fans it should be sorted ! Or reusing Silent Wing 3 to just offer a world full of airflow!

Soldato
OP
Would the pcie extension fit?

OveEcqO.jpg
KICKER IS!!! PCIe cable is starting to get damaged from constant removal etc - believe i'll have to order another one

And GPU Wise

27a3KLd.jpg

Jesus wept! And I thought my In Win Chopin mod idea was insane and cramped!

Looking boss, boss!

cYFfEo1.jpg

Plus side, Aorus logo on GPU is viable

pe0l24u.jpg

Soldato
@Plec @tamzzy

90% installed , 50% complete

8NJGmML.jpg

I'm playing catch up - but looking good, Orbi.

Is that the PSU's definite siting now? - Seems the best of both worlds and looks good in situ practicality wise (once covered).

Shame about the PCIe riser cable but it looks like it's taken its fair share of abuse this past week.

You are going to have to incorporate, permanently, a bit of Lego into this build - even if it's only pseudo propping up the GPU. As mentioned - i'm sure i've seen a build with a Lego Figure (Iron Man/Hulk would be cool for your kids) propping up back end of GPU.

Have you reached a decision re panel/plexi - and rad?

Also, what's the plan/news for the new front fascia?

*Did you remove backplate of GPU for more space - or do you think it's required?

Back
Top Bottom