D

Deleted member 651465

What a great move. Said no one, ever.

Edit: weather forecast added. Let’s hope the scattered showers happen :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Apparently the last time someone overtook for the lead (not in pits, etc.) at Albert Park was Schumi on Montoya in 2002..

Maybe 4x DRS isn't such a bad thing? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Caporegime
4 DRS Zones. Christ on a bike.

That's significantly damped my enthusiasm for getting up early to watch this. Hopefully that rain materialises and livens things up a bit. It'll be interesting to see whether Merc are any closer to sorting that car out.

Associate
Hmm, yes tend to agree with all others, not sure I feel additional DRS zones is a great thing. Will still be watching though.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

The rain forecast is only 50% Need more you over there in Ausland to get your rain dance on.
50% isn't a probability of rain... it's that the rain is likely to hit 50% of the target area (i.e. Melbourne).

Fun fact.

Caporegime
As Always. Hope for rain.
Hope for more stopping at the Drs line. That was so funny
It will rain two hours before qualifying, dry up, pour with rain 20 minutes after then stop again. It will also rain in the morning on race day, stop about an hour before the race and be a dry race, then pour again after soaking the tear down mechanics.

Soldato
Are the new style wings adjustable?

The new ones look like one piece from Mount to Mount bar the Drs flap. The old one where easily adjustable?

Associate
Rough shape for Hamilton. Imagine if Bottas finishes the season ahead of him, long way to go but the Merc really does look unsettled on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom