• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Leclerc fastest from Verstappen in FP2.

Hamilton down in 13th. The return to Europe and the team being able to properly rework that starting money special he's driving can't come soon enough for him...

Soldato
Was Tom Daley just interviewing Danny Ric on the F1 show ?

Has Lewis finally been sussed out , GR outperforming him again. No Mercedes upgrades for a few races is all the information I can get at the moment.

Caporegime
Merc are finished this season and Lewis has been found out by George. If I was Lewis I'd have a pretend mental breakdown and call time on my career now.

Was Tom Daley just interviewing Danny Ric on the F1 show ?

Has Lewis finally been sussed out , GR outperforming him again. No Mercedes upgrades for a few races is all the information I can get at the moment.

What are you both talking about?

We've had two races. In the first one, Lewis out qualified Russell and beat him in the race. In the second one, the team **** up his setup and then he got pretty unlucky in the race.

The ridiculousness over the Internet due to Lewis having one bad race due to a set up experiment that didn't work is massively stupid.

Soldato
What are you both talking about?

We've had two races. In the first one, Lewis out qualified Russell and beat him in the race. In the second one, the team **** up his setup and then he got pretty unlucky in the race.

The ridiculousness over the Internet due to Lewis having one bad race due to a set up experiment that didn't work is massively stupid.

Are you really not surprised the internet is alight about this ?

Didn’t want this to get into a Lewis slanging match but the bottom line is for someone that has been at Mercedes since 2013 he should be running rings around a new driver and he clearly isn’t . Lewis and Mercedes’ effectively to me have done nothing for the fans for 4 years.

Can we talk about Lewis in the other thread please .

We shall see what transpires this weekend .

Caporegime
Are you really not surprised the internet is alight about this ?

Didn’t want this to get into a Lewis slanging match but the bottom line is for someone that has been at Mercedes since 2013 he should be running rings around a new driver and he clearly isn’t . Lewis and Mercedes’ effectively to me have done nothing for the fans for 4 years.

Can we talk about Lewis in the other thread please .

We shall see what transpires this weekend .

He had one bad weekend with an experimental set up! You can't make any sort of judgement whatsoever right now, nor will you be able to after Sunday, the next race, or the race after that. If its over half way through the season and Russell has beaten him solidly and consistently, then you may have the semblance of a point/argument.

At the moment, comments like yours are objectively stupid.

Soldato
I look forward to the next set of knee jerk reactions following FP3 - what happens if Lewis is back in front of George? Is George a fraud then?

Man of Honour
Looks like another Ferrari - Red Bull fight this weekend then, I expect RB to get quicker as the weekend goes on as they usually do.

Merc again look lost - a lot of work needed on that car to get it back to the front at the same time as Ferrari and Red Bull will be developing their cars as they come back to Europe too.

McLaren looking a little better this weekend so far - possibly in the mix with Alpha Tauri, Alfa in the middle there - Alpine looking good as well - probably "best of the rest"

Where has Haas speed gone? neither car doing much of anything in FP1/FP2

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Mick needs to beat K-Mag this season to keep his career on track. Seeing him nearly 1s off his team mate can’t be doing him any favours :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom