*** AVAILABLE TO BUY *** Thermaltake Level 10 Gaming Case

Permabanned
knock £160 off the price tag and i may have been interested. really like the look of it actually, looks something like the one on million-dollar-pc but not lol.

StevenG

Agree. If it was £350 I would buy it as it's a very interesting case and I like the design concept.

Man of Honour
Out of my price range sadly.

But, it is a great looking piece of design and a million miles away from the usual box shape.

Kudos for TT for going ahead with it.

It was never going to appeal to a large market, but for people to describe it as 'ugly' is narrow minded when they are sitting next to rectangular box design that hasn't changed much in 20 odd years.

Different - Yes, but 'Ugly' ?

The last case that made me sit back and go WOW was, and still is, my alltime favourite case 'The Snail' - Lian Li PC-777 which was greeted with a similar reaction when first released.

Roll on the next case manufacturer who dares to be different :cool:

If TT need a reviewer, i'll be more than pleased to help :D

Cheers.

Soldato
but for people to describe it as 'ugly' is narrow minded when they are sitting next to rectangular box design that hasn't changed much in 20 odd years.

Different - Yes, but 'Ugly' ?

I'd describe as pretty ugly. I'm not being narrow minded by that, and not all the people you've branded with that statement are sitting next to something worse. My Lian Li A10A is a perfect example of a case that has classic lines & a great finish!

Just because somebody designs something different & against the grain, doesn't mean it can't be called ugly.

There are worse cases yes, but this to me looks like some guy at TT has been playing his PS2 slim, watching some cr@ppy sci-fi movie & thought 'Yes, a futuristic skyscraper wrapped up as a new PC case'!

Soldato
The last case that made me sit back and go WOW was, and still is, my alltime favourite case 'The Snail' - Lian Li PC-777 which was greeted with a similar reaction when first released.

i also loved that case. thought it was an excellent design. not sure what there thinking with their PC-888 though.

i think if their price was lower they'd have more interest in it. i must admit i would buy one and have it sitting at the front of my room near my tv, think it would look great. just too pricey

StevenG

Soldato
I actually quite like this case. I think both from a design concept and from it's quirky/ unusual looking nature.

I think this case is probably a bit like marmite you either love it or hate it. No middle ground here.

I think it would be quite good as a htpc in the right setting or as decent home server case.

I do like how the hdd's are seperated and then have that hot plug aspect to them which is something that I like to see in a case and think more and more cases should have this in mind now (at least in the high end cases).

Associate
very interesting case, would like one as it would go with the style of my room, but at that price no thanks, could build a decent pc on that

Back
Top Bottom