*** AVAILABLE TO BUY *** Thermaltake Level 10 Gaming Case

Associate
I kinda like it. As others have said its different but at that price, its a bit off putting. Although in the sort of house that would suit, the owner probably wouldn't be worried about the price.

Associate
THis is a very nice concept and a great design. My and me wife are in to all this minimal/ funky/ modern ****, so this is right up my street. THough i have been looking at other pictures and other angles on other sites and i does look abit naff. Any on know where i can see it in person ? :p

Soldato
I think it looks pretty great tbh, its like they have compartmentalized the design and then covered it in shrink wrap.

Very modern, and a great change from normal boxes.

"Whats that pulsing thing in the corner?"
"That would be my PC, wana touch it?"
"Do I?!"

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I was about to pre-order but I notice the first and second pictures are different (diff colour base, diff front panel on 5.25" drives, diff panel over cpu hsf) - so which pic is representative of the one you'll be stocking?

Associate
I was about to pre-order but I notice the first and second pictures are different (diff colour base, diff front panel on 5.25" drives, diff panel over cpu hsf) - so which pic is representative of the one you'll be stocking?

I think they are all black, no idea where they got the picture for the red, silver and black one with the glassy base.

Probably a concept shot, needs to be removed from the website really or state that it is not this glossy model.

Last edited:
Associate
I really like this, like the fact that it doesn't look like some sort of nerd box. I can't afford it but if I had a big pool of cash to spend, I'd like this to house everything.

Back
Top Bottom