*** AVAILABLE TO BUY *** Thermaltake Level 10 Gaming Case

Soldato
*** *** Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Case - Black (No PSU) @ £499.99 inc VAT *** ***

CD-000-TT_400.jpg

The "Level 10" concept allows gamers to experience the power of their high-end computers through the design itself. In order to achieve this, iconic design is combined with optimum functionality and innovative details. By rendering the inside components visible, the design concept focuses on the architectural aesthetics which are inherent in the computers and result from each individually configurable component. The inspiration for this approach the deisgn team took right from the computer worlds themselves - expressiveness, virtual townscapes and futuristic game components served as orientation for the arrangement and the look of individual components. These appear within the overall design in the form of an open modular structure that visually appeals to users, offering additional functional benefits.

- Case Type: Full Tower
- Dimension; 666.3 x 318 x 614 mm (H x W x D)
- Material: Aluminum
- Front Cooling (intake): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Red LED Fan, 1000rpm, 16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan
- Rear Cooling (exhaust): 120 x 120 x 25 mm Red LED Fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA
- HDD Cooling (intake): Dual 60 x 60 x 15mm Silent Fan, 2500 rpm, 19dBA
- Drive Bays 9
- Expansion Slots 8
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 4, eSATA x 1, HD Audio x 1

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Kudos to OcUK for being able to get these in, and other crazy high end products. Nice to see you're still at the cutting edge of new hardware, though I'll personally give this one a miss. The price is way too high for me and most normal people, that won't stop you from selling many though I'm sure.

Associate
And a pair of MARS bars to put in it :D....
Case is interesting, nice to see someone trying something new, even if it's not to everyone's taste or budget.

Associate
I think its quite an intresting concept and would love to see a decent build in one. For me though... I'll stick with normal cases for now. That would look great in a minimalistic and dead stylish appartment or somthing, but in my student digs it would just look stupid :p

Associate
I think its quite an intresting concept and would love to see a decent build in one. For me though... I'll stick with normal cases for now. That would look great in a minimalistic and dead stylish appartment or somthing, but in my student digs it would just look stupid :p

Balance an ashtray and some cans on top, you'll be fine :)

Someone should get a sponsored build from this, would be interesting.

bru

bru

Soldato
the question is will the graphics card section take a 5870 or even a 5870x2, if it dosnt then its not much good as the ultimate extreme gamer case.:p

Back
Top Bottom