1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, we are running a Photoshop competition with a 32" monitor as the first prize - See here for details.

****Avengers 4: Endgame - Official Thread!****

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by V_R, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Marsman

Capodecina

So... They wouldn't release the title for this 4th Avengers film because according to Feige, it would give away too much. Now we have a trailer for the 4th film, and it's called Endgame?

Good way to build more hype I suppose..

2. MR_Punk

Sgarrista

Still months to go but this has whet my appetite.

3. Tombstone

Capodecina

Unrelated, but the word Whet is one of those that I always envisage Brian and Stewie arguing over in a similar vein to Whip. :)

4. Marsman

Capodecina

Haha. Recently I saw the episode, where Brian was replaced with another dog, who didn't have a problem with Stewie pronouncing the h; much to Stewie's annoyance. :p

5. Grandmaster Fap!

Sgarrista

Cap needs his beard back!

6. Steampunk

Soldato

[​IMG]

7. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

I can’t wait!!!

8. MR_Punk

Sgarrista

Love that scene - might go and find it.

9. doodah

Capodecina

I must have missed something, why are they so surprised seeing Scott at the end?

10. Shamikebab

Caporegime

Maybe they think he got Thanos'd

11. Steampunk

Soldato

End of Ant-Man and The Wasp
    he's missing in the subatomic realm, so they presume he's been erased by Thanos. We've no idea yet how he got back.

12. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

He was in the quantum realm at the time of the snappening, so I guess they presumed him dust also.

Edit: In fact, they're looking at the files of all Avengers/allies at one point in the trailer, and it says "missing" for Lang.

13. V_R

Sgarrista

Yeah Banner was looking at Lang, Shuri and then Parker.

14. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Guessing there will be some time travel elements then to this one, the ancient one is listed in the movie credits.

15. terley

Wise Guy

I see two possible plot points taking place pretty early on during the movie or even in the after credits scenes of one of the films due to release before End-Game.

Tony Stark and Nebula are seen in the Benatar, the guardians most recent ship.. obviously escaping titan and making their way back to some form of a sanctuary or back to earth.
    Since the Sovereign are still seeking revenge against the Guardians since they stole the Anulax batteries that they were tasked to defend from the inter-dimensional tentacle monster... then later in the movie wiping out thousands of their drone ships, it is not unlikely that the ship will be intercepted or captured by the sovereign which will later introduce Adam Warlock who was teased in the Guardians 2 after credits scene.

[​IMG]

The other possibility is Captain Marvel, depending on the result of her film she may be in that region of space whilst the infinity war was taking place, probably fighting the Skrull... We know that Nick Fury sent her a message at the end of infinity war, so it's not unlikely that she finds tony stark and helps him return to earth.

Or maybe thor finds him? seing as he can control the bi-frost with Stormbreaker now.

16. mattx2

Wise Guy

Hmm how would they know Parker was dead unless someone came back from titan and told them

17. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

I'm not sure they think he's dead. Hard to read the screen, but I'm guessing it says "missing", as with Scott.

18. Malevolence

Capodecina

Cannot bloody wait for this.

19. Hades

Capodecina

Waaaaaaant.

20. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Yep, they wouldn't have a clue what happened to Tony, Peter or Dr. Strange.

I mean, Wong or Pepper would have told them that Tony went after the ship, but that's it.