Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Caporegime
/\/\/\ I've a feeling that may change & Thanos will get the severe slapping he deserves.

That's the problem with having a character like that, where do you draw the line in terms of power? Same problem dc have with superman, they generally dumb these characters down because if they were portrayed in live action as they are in comics etc they would be really ott.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
There's an image that has appeared online from a popular popcorn brand, I won't link it just in case due to spoilers, but you can find it on Reddit and I'm sure it'll be in YT videos and alike. There is also a pic of an official blanket of all things that has appeared too showing much the same images.

It shows you what the characters look like. I actually thought it was fake at first but apparently not.

Be warned if you go looking there is quite the spoiler for one of them, just saying.

Soldato
There's an image that has appeared online from a popular popcorn brand, I won't link it just in case due to spoilers, but you can find it on Reddit and I'm sure it'll be in YT videos and alike. There is also a pic of an official blanket of all things that has appeared too showing much the same images.

It shows you what the characters look like. I actually thought it was fake at first but apparently not.

Be warned if you go looking there is quite the spoiler for one of them, just saying.

You on about the image of the leaked toys?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Warning spoilers.

This was the latest one:
qdbakfad98f21.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/ao9vss/new_endgame_promo_art_from_orville/

Also this:

Soldato
So youtube idiots have started putting pics up and clickbait titles that are spoilering some upcoming Avengers stuff. I'm not even subbed to their channels but YT algo decided as I watched the first Endgame trailer, i'll be interested in all this possible spoilery stuff. These aren't even small channels, they are in the 7/8 digit subscriber level.

I'm full on trailer blackout til this comes out now I think.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I read that when it was originally announced a few days ago. I do wonder if they'll try and cut it down a bit more not not though, and maybe do a longer take for Blu-Ray. They even discussed having an intermission apparently.

Either way, I can't wait! :D

Edit: For those who haven't seen it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
No definitely not confirmed as Clovis said, but it sounds like it wont be far off 3 hours. As they said, its currently sitting at 3 hours but they're 'not done with it yet'

Imagine being one of the lucky few that were in the test screenings, getting to see a cut of the film that no one else may see! Lucky buggers.

Back
Top Bottom