Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - SPOILER FREE DISCUSSION - DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, STARMUNCH!

Caporegime
I would have liked to have tried to watch the previous 17/18 movies in the run up to this, but I simply haven't got time.

So what would be your minimum essential movies for this? I'd probably say:

Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy (A few Thanos scenes)
Age of Ultron
Civil War

Which leaves out a lot of my favourites (Iron-man, Winter soldier etc) and means I have to watch Age of Ultron again :(
To be entirely true you should watch any film that involves an infinity stone. Sadly that means watching Thor The Dark World.

Soldato
I must be one of the few who isn't that interested in this, I'll certainly see it as my son wants to go but I've been superhero'd to death with the amount of films that have came out I'm really not bothered :p

Still haven't seen Spiderman (despite being a huge fan) Dr Strange or Black Panther, I think the only recent one I've seen is GotG2.

Caporegime
I'm going to Portugal tomorrow morning on Holiday, and I'm not back until May 3rd.

No way I can avoid spoilers that long, so I will be watching it on Wednesday 25th when it opens there! Fianceé is aware of this and ok with it :D

[They show movies in English with Portuguese subtitles]

Back
Top Bottom