Awesome UFO video

Soldato
Apart from the fact it looks like cgi, you can usually tell by the odd camera movements in these kind of ufo videos, people don't quite move like that.

Man of Honour
They couldn't have cared less. They glanced upwards, resumed their conversation and ignored us.

EXACTLY

Some people look up in the sky and see normal things, other people see UFO's.

I always remember Nick Pope saying something like "The majority of us never look up to the sky so when we see something strange it is like something we've never seen before".

Soldato
Given that there are over 100,000 people living in and around Santa Monica, in one of the most affluent areas of the US, I would expect that more than one person would have captured such an impressive event on their cell-phone.

Why is it that we only ever get ONE view of these events, even in urban areas? The day that a whole bunch of people film the same thing from multiple angles we will have enough evidence to begin to consider it might be genuine. Until then, it's just one guy with some skill in photoshop who is taking the ****.

Soldato
Not at all. About two weeks ago me and a friend saw three UFOs over the South Bank of the Thames. It was of the weirdest things I have seen in a long time. There were three orange orbs in a triangle formation hovering stationary for a while, and then two just vanished and the third sped upwards and away without accelerating. They weren't planes or helicopters, I can only describe them as large orange spheres.

The friend whom I was with saw them too and we were both amazed. So much so that we ran to the table of people we didn't know next to us [we were in an outdoor bar] and pointed upwards, basically asking them what the hell they thought they were. They couldn't have cared less. They glanced upwards, resumed their conversation and ignored us. I could have made a video recording on my phone but the quality would have been so poor it would have been pointless. It the short amount of time in which these things occur [I would say this happened for about 30 seconds], it's not enough time to gather a small synod and crank up the HD cameras.

sky lanterns. I reported similar UFO's to a few websites and a local news paper. The story made the front page... However a week later the "owner" of the UFO's came forward, he had been releasing Chinese sky lanterns on that day.

edit, theres is also a comet in the video, thats what shes commenting on...
http://www.twanslist.com/category/photos/page/2/

Last edited:
Man of Honour
EXACTLY

Some people look up in the sky and see normal things, other people see UFO's.

I always remember Nick Pope saying something like "The majority of us never look up to the sky so when we see something strange it is like something we've never seen before".

Exactly the brain has a extremely powerful function of trying to explain everything. People see something and can't explain it, the brain naturally jumps to prey absurd conclusions.

I really wanna see a UFO :(

slightly OT but I recently watched this documentary, some really interesting stuff covered. Probably the best documentary I have ever watched!

A lot of ufo sighting are almost certain military. Just look at the whole triangular ufo myths. Which if traced back all start around the stealth projects, before spreading. Military would have seen this and used it to test aircraft with total immunity. Not us gov UFOs.

Soldato
Looks like some kind of a worm hole, dropping ships off.

Hard to tell if its real or fake, because of the woman. The camera does seem to follow the smaller ships, but that could be someone just messing around with a camera.

Caporegime
Looks like some kind of a worm hole, dropping ships off.

Amazing you actually know what a worm hole looks like?!

You really should get Your nobel prize soon then you'll be a god among theoretical physicists who've spent decades trying to find that out...

Soldato
Amazing you actually know what a worm hole looks like?!

You really should get Your nobel prize soon then you'll be a god among theoretical physicists who've spent decades trying to find that out...

Well i have seen many a movie in my day.

But its looks like something is coming out of it and then it just closes.

Man of Honour
Also, I fully believe in the possibility of alien spacecraft and find it completely believable that they have and do visit Earth. I'd find it weird if anything didn't.

Despite the huge distances involved, despite the huge time lines involved. The light we are seeing from starts can be hundreds of millions of years old. Despite the fact we have had no good evidence for alien crafts.

Capodecina
Soldato
Despite the huge distances involved, despite the huge time lines involved. The light we are seeing from starts can be hundreds of millions of years old.

It's my own personal viewpoint. I find it plausible that such distances can be travelled if alien technologies are more advanced than our own.

Despite the fact we have had no good evidence for alien crafts.

I'm sure there's plenty of evidence but none is released.

Man of Honour
It's my own personal viewpoint. I find it plausible that such distances can be travelled if alien technologies are more advanced than our own.
I don't disagree possible certainly. Likely that such distances have been traveld sure. The chances that the time lines coexist and hey found us in such a massive system far far less likely.

I'm sure there's plenty of evidence but none is released.

That is not evidence and a lot of countries have now released such data.

Capodecina
Soldato
I don't disagree possible certainly. Likely that such distances have been traveld sure. The chances that the time lines coexist and hey found us in such a massive system far far less likely.

Less likely but not implausible. We can, in our own limited technological way, see planets' atmospheres from millions of miles away. They could be able to tell far more - especially if they can physically travel the distance.

That is not evidence and a lot of countries have now released such data.

What, the OP's video? Absolutely true. I'd love it to be real but the chances are that it isn't. Indeed, some evidence has been released but I'm sure there's much more.

Back
Top Bottom