Azrock z490 extreme 4

rn2

rn2

Associate
I bought this board but was told that it is not very good at overclocking ram. The board is listed to run up to 4200mhz overclocked ram though...

I bought some team group dark pro 8 pack edition ram and according to the team group website the ram is compatable.

Last edited:
Soldato
I bought this board but was told that it is not very good at overclocking ram. The board is listed to run up to 4200mhz overclocked ram though...

I bought some team group dark pro 8 pack edition ram and according to the team. Group website the ram is compatable.
Its a well reviewed mobo, are you having RAM OC problems? Tried not enabling XMP?

rn2

rn2

Associate
OP
Thanks guys. I haven't put it together I took it to a guy (shop) to do it for me and he said that about the board so I started to doubt my purchase. He hasn't put it together yet to be honest.

rn2

rn2

Associate
OP
He said that the ram wouldn't go past 3200mhz on this board. I didn't want to debate. Maybe he has had issues with other asrock Z490s.

@mickyflinn it's not on the qvl list.i hope it works. There's a lot of team group memory on the list and on the team group website it says that the dark pro is compatable but no 32gb size isn't listed again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom